• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hey Sam! Your mobile version of this website looks funny!

Infidels

Alfrescian
Loyal
The user names are small but the text are big.

The main page also looked very small.

Can you revert back to the old mobile design?

Thanks!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The user names are small but the text are big.

The main page also looked very small.

Can you revert back to the old mobile design?

Thanks!

The mobile version was already looked and used funny but there are many people who do not admit any shortcomings in this world.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The mobile version was already looked and used funny but there are many people who do not admit any shortcomings in this world.

Please do a screenshot and tell me what is wrong.

This is what I see and the format has not been changed since it was installed.

Attachments

• File-6-09-16,-10-57-43-AM.jpg
    File-6-09-16,-10-57-43-AM.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 358

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do a screenshot and tell me what is wrong.

This is what I see and the format has not been changed since it was installed.

It's the overall experience kind of thing .
With most people using big screen smartphone and the ease of scrolling, the default should be full site and switch to mobile version, if preferred by users.
Else it causes the need to always scroll down to switch to full site.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It's the overall experience kind of thing .
With most people using big screen smartphone and the ease of scrolling, the default should be full site and switch to mobile version, if preferred by users.
Else it causes the need to always scroll down to switch to full site.

The issue is not the default format. The threadstarter claimed that the old version is better but there has only ever been one mobile skin which is the default VB4 mobile option.

Whether it shows the mobile version or the full site depends on the screen size. On an iPad mini/6s plus it defaults to full version. Anything smaller and it goes to the mobile version.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is not the default format. The threadstarter claimed that the old version is better but there has only ever been one mobile skin which is the default VB4 mobile option.

Whether it shows the mobile version or the full site depends on the screen size. On an iPad mini/6s plus it defaults to full version. Anything smaller and it goes to the mobile version.

OK. Thanks for the explanation on the capability to detect screen size. I temporary apologise for my early hit statement .

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
OK. Thanks for the explanation on the capability to detect screen size. I temporary apologise for my early hit statement .

No worries I'm used to such statements. Have received hundreds over the years.