• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey JT Even US Gov Officials Say Zionists are Liars

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lying is permitted in islam. Even your moon god allah, is described in the various qurans as the Best of Liars.

It's not like allah hates lying.
Show me where in the Quran it says that. Please don't resort to mistranslation, like you did your Bible. It's no different from lying.

And I can show you in many places Jesus himself says he is not God!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show me where in the Quran it says that. Please don't resort to mistranslation, like you did your Bible. It's no different from lying.

And I can show you in many places Jesus himself says he is not God!

Here's from your 1924 Cairo version quran.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah,_the_Best_Deceiver_(Qur'an_3:54)

Your allah is described as the best of deceivers, aka, best of liars.
Typical of moslems like you to lie and lie to defend your mohammedan religion.

main-qimg-cd4656981ab02ce91b7cee28222347fb-pjlq.jpeg.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's from your 1924 Cairo version quran.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah,_the_Best_Deceiver_(Qur'an_3:54)

Your allah is described as the best of deceivers, aka, best of liars.
Typical of moslems like you to lie and lie to defend your mohammedan religion.

View attachment 195066

And where can we psychically read this quran?

Again as I have explained, the closest meaning to that Arabic word in this context is 'planner'. Though 'makr' can have other meanings in different context. Confusion is what you get when you learn Quranic Arabic from someone who doesn't understand.

And Jesus himself admits in John 17:3 that he is not the true god. I think he understood better that god doesn't shit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And where can we psychically read this quran?

Again as I have explained, the closest meaning to that Arabic word in this context is 'planner'. Though 'makr' can have other meanings in different context. Confusion is what you get when you learn Quranic Arabic from someone who doesn't understand.

And Jesus himself admits in John 17:3 that he is not the true god. I think he understood better that god doesn't shit.

Kindly stop lying.

More reliable arabic experts translate 'makr' to mean 'deception' or 'deceive'. Your version of 'planner' is a more recent translation, after moslems like you got embarrassed that your moon god allah relied on deception to supposedly rescue Jesus from the Cross.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly stop lying.

More reliable arabic experts translate 'makr' to mean 'deception' or 'deceive'. Your version of 'planner' is a more recent translation, after moslems like you got embarrassed that your moon god allah relied on deception to supposedly rescue Jesus from the Cross.
You are welcomed to research who first translated the Quran into English.
Come back and tell us what does it say.

God shat. What a deception.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are welcomed to research who first translated the Quran into English.
Come back and tell us what does it say.

God shat. What a deception.

Pointed out enough times to you that
- your current quran is based on the 1924 Cairo standardized version

- older versions of islam had no problems with their allah being the God of Lies

- Lying is permitted in islam.

Faggot can be 'prophet'. What a deception.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pointed out enough times to you that
- your current quran is based on the 1924 Cairo standardized version

- older versions of islam had no problems with their allah being the God of Lies

- Lying is permitted in islam.

Faggot can be 'prophet'. What a deception.
Where is it? Still can't answer that?

You're lying if you don't know where it is.

Just like lying about Luke John Matthew mark are Jesus gospels.

There are no Gospels of Jesus.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is it? Still can't answer that?

You're lying if you don't know where it is.

Just like lying about Luke John Matthew mark are Jesus gospels.

There are no Gospels of Jesus.

Still lying after your mohammedan religion got exposed. You're a liar, just like your only 'prophet', the faggot mahomet.

Where's your video of you drinking camel urine? Your faggot pedo of a 'prophet' endorsed drinking camel urine.