• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Anton, Jim Rogers takes MRT in SG with his daughter lah

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jim Rogers told New Paper that when he's in Singapore he takes the MRT, which he reckons is good.
And he says his daughter sometimes prefer to use it too.

It seems the police were at Gilstead Road today, interviewing neighbours and maids along that stretch of road.

Well done, Anton.

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to Jim Rogers's investment talks on 2 occasions having been invited by my friend who has a Citibank account and its credit card. The talks were quite insightful but on both occasions he did mention many times that he married a local girl and that he is very Singaporeanised. He did give the impression that he loves it here and is happy to fit in.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to Jim Rogers's investment talks on 2 occasions having been invited by my friend who has a Citibank account and its credit card. The talks were quite insightful but on both occasions he did mention many times that he married a local girl and that he is very Singaporeanised. He did give the impression that he loves it here and is happy to fit in.

You must be a fucktard JiakLiaoBee Ah Neh PAP IB. Jim Rogers takes on Ah Neh molestor of his future wife:

[video=youtube;sjpzcoRbRag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpzcoRbRag[/video]

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreigners admire our transport system. Even though it is no longer that reliable and is so packed nowadays.. our facilities are still better compared to other countries.

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey not bad you managed to get 1 out of three correct which is great by your standards according to the zookeeper. Yes I am JiakLiaoBee which costs less than you JiakKinChio. Anyway not so free now got stuff to do so happy swinging and I'll look for you at your usual branch later.

You must be a fucktard JiakLiaoBee Ah Neh PAP IB. Jim Rogers takes on Ah Neh molestor of his future wife:

]

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't write about this person coz not too sure.. but i remember vaguely one of google founder being photographer taking the TUBE.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jim Rogers...................wife angmoh mah................not local lah............

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont so rough la my friend, all in fun only.

Fun your head ah ....... look at your PAP IB team mate's signature ...... he will lucky not to be lynched in some other countries far to the north and west

.... in short ...... I was only giving him what he deserved ..... I will get back to you in due course ....... :oIo: :kma:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I take the MRT,
I look forward to the train taking a corner,
during which there will be some rattling and vibration.

When that happens,
I will focus my eyes on the breasts of young female passengers
swinging from side-to-side.

It gives me immeasurable pleasure
to witness such magnificent sight.

I always look forward to the next time
I take the MRT.

:wink:

Last edited:

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha ok ok, meet you later at your usual branch.You prefer bananas or a can of worms?

Fun your head ah ....... look at your PAP IB team mate's signature ...... he will lucky not to be lynched in some other countries far to the north and west

.... in short ...... I was only giving him what he deserved ..... I will get back to you in due course ....... :oIo: :kma: