• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here is the anti-PAP flier that was distributed in two PAP GRC wards

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I neither dispute those claims nor agree with them. Putting aside the fact that of whether they are correct or wrong, someone is liable to get sued for making baseless accusation and like I said again and again, my point as I said before serveral times already is that unless that guy can prove that what he said, he can be sued for defamation.

Not sure about you, but I don't think any of the things he mentioned are easy to prove

Look, all I said was your first statement on this was about defamation even before you made a single useful comment on the contents. Even you yourself said the contents contained segments discussing on the government's performance. Sometimes, what a person doesn't say reveals as much about a person as what he says.

I doubt even the story about your grandfather coming to Sinkieland is true. In all probability, you are one of those newly minted FuckingTalent citizen or even just an FT. I have not met a single Sinkie who have argued for support for FTs because his grandfather made his way to Sinkieland during colonial times. This is because for most, they only viewed Sinkieland as a temporary workplace. The issue of identity was only cemented after independence with the nation-building propaganda.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a guilty verdict stand if they don't go after everyone who is doing the same thing openly? It will just mean the law is a joke. You are just another scare-mongering Pappy supporter trying to hide where your loyalty lies.[/QUOTE]

good observation. the more he talks, the more it shows.:cool:

If you read his past posts, you will notice that he tends to churn out copius amount of statistics when defending the PAP but when attacking the PAP, he resorts to simply passing sniping remarks. Meaning to say, he is really very intent on winning arguments when defending the PAP.

R

redlightmeansgo

fuck lah so much hot air. 4 yrs ago, the same bravura happened. Pumped up the volume, great groundswell, and one or two GRCs were theirs for the taking.

In the end, still fucking 66%

What the fuck? If history repeats itself, like I said, we can close down this site for good.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done!

Well Done the original writer and well done the netizen to cover the story.

Keep up the good works!

Print and deliver the contents of www will really hurt famiLEE LEEgime. And do as much as you can!

:smile: