• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here’s how many glasses of water you really need to drink every day

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
For years, scientists suggested we should all be swilling down a vast amount of water a day – eight glasses, every day, each.

But do you really need to have a glass of water at your elbow all day long?

Probably not, according to a 2016 study, which found that ‘listening to your body’ is a good rule. And what’s more, drinking too much can actually be dangerous.

Water actually becomes difficult to swallow when you no longer need to drink, the scientists say – and going past that limit can kill, in extreme cases.

‘If we just do what our body demands us to we’ll probably get it right – just drink according to thirst rather than an elaborate schedule,’ said researcher Michael Farrell from Monash University in Australia.

‘Here for the first time we found effort-full swallowing after drinking excess water which meant they were having to overcome some sort of resistance.

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/style/heres-many-glasses-water-really-need-drink-every-day-110651846.html

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no fixed amount of water to drink. it depends on ur body and the activities you take part in.

i am an active person, cycling 80 to 100km per day. i drink 3 to 5 litres of water. A person who sit down and jerk off all day no need to drink that much.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA

After a good sex, ask the man and the woman if they were thirsty ....
That was between a man and woman.... they would love to consume more and more water. It is obvious!!

Now the girl goes on top of the guy who is effeminate who comes within 10 mins!!
No water needed.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a sex with my partner, she may need to take 2 or 3 days of MC.
I have come across sexually satisfied ones saying that her joints are relocated and need some bed rest.

I am not exaggerating here. But that is the strength and stamina of a Hyperactive man!

hokkienboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no fixed amount of water to drink. it depends on ur body and the activities you take part in.

i am an active person, cycling 80 to 100km per day. i drink 3 to 5 litres of water. A person who sit down and jerk off all day no need to drink that much.
I look forward to run you down while you are cycling tonychat