• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heng's promotion means ???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Kee Chiu is sidelined? Pinky delayed as much as he could until the others and Heng pressured him.

What will kee Chiu do?

I thought Heng would be better than Kee Chiu ...until he tabled his embrace of more foreigners.

Looks like the PAP is under the thumbs of Ah Neh Modi.

My favoured scenario now is to let Kee Chiu and Heng fight ...a third party should then step up to be the compromise candidate.

We need to end the influx of Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs and Pinoys to take good paying jobs from us. I can accept them to do the cheap work. Even then, we need to keep them to no more than 5 percent of population.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a stroke of genius to promote Ah Heng.

Just like at Hong Lim hawker centre: people who couldn't wait for Heng Kee (Chiu) would go to Ah Heng.

ah-heng-curry-mee-03.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It can also mean that Heng may not have much time as the next PM due to his poor health .. so he is being pushed up faster.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KC is never the right material for PMship... I've never heard a person speak English so badly as him.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means all of you are talking rubbish on the internet. The PAP leadership has always been planning leadership renewal and succession in an orderly manner so that Singaporeans do not get into a mess like other countries. Be thankful. Whilst this government is not perfect, it is far better than most in this world. Religious intolerance and extremism are kept in check and everyone whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc are not killing and bombing each other.