• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heng won it for East Coast! There was a plan after all, but here comes the scary part...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng won it for East Coast! There was a plan after all, but here comes the scary part...

What a election beyond my wildest dreams!

PAP won but the opposition have now a stronger say going forward. I am glad it’s the more rationale WP that won.

So many may say Heng is sia suay for winning by a thin margin... i see it as without him putting his ass on the line for East Coast, an important GRC would have been gone. Master stroke indeed.

What next then?

So here comes the scary part...

Many jobs will be lost in the coming months. SG depends on global trade and global trade has been non-existence for a while and likely to last longer.

I expect businesses that barely held up by the various government support schemes to shut down in August or whenever the support ends.

Many are already saying goodbye to employees and some are simply waiting for the lease on their rental to end.

Therefore I expect the effects of above to be in full view by end of the year or even earlier. 100% sure.

Petty crimes will rise and more Siao behavior will be exhibited both privately and publicly.

Shit had never hit the fan so bad for SG ever... Shit just got real...

We gotta hang tight my friends. Work harder than anyone else and hope your company survives. I pray for us.

There may be some potential solutions but that is for another day... Today we all gotta realize the shit we are in and let it sink in.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The EC plan. We are coming
Screenshot_20200715_081352.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's time to send shit load of Malaysian back. Their permit will be reviewed if they changed job too many times a year.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's time to send shit load of Malaysian back. Their permit will be reviewed if they changed job too many times a year.

Funny thing is today (July 15) suddenly there were lots and lots of Malaysian bikes on the road this
morning. What happened? Influx supposed to begin next month?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got plan no plan, it will always end up the same. The elected PAP candidates at EC will never do house visits after the win. They will probably come and say Hi! at the neighborhoods approximately 2 weeks before the next GE. Basically they get voted in but you hardly see them for the next 5 years.