• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Helpful Sinkie gets chided by ungrateful ATB for his poor mandarin, proceeded to point her in wrong direction.

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
P5v2ecK.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/y2hx9bph

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a Sinkie. You should know that FTs have more rights than you including scolding you. You are lucky you are not bitten up. Thank your lucky star.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many foreigners have asked me for directions: Tiongs, Nehs, Banglas, ang mohs, Japs, Koreans, Israeli Jews.

Even Sinkie old folks who lost their way while visiting relatives on CNY Day 1. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because I look 'approachable' and 'knowledgeable'. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many foreigners have asked me for directions: Tiongs, Nehs, Banglas, ang mohs, Japs, Koreans, Israeli Jews.

Even Sinkie old folks who lost their way while visiting relatives on CNY Day 1. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because I look 'approachable' and 'knowledgeable'. :biggrin:
agree absolutely, and holding a map with a smile helps :tongue:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, i was in 7Eleven, a Tiong guy was having language problem trying to buy a SIM card. The Indian local cashier just couldn't understand what the Tiong wanted. And so, I kaypoh to help translate. However, i also become confused because there are certain terminology that Tiong used, and i simply couldn't understand. Tiong kept asking me to ask Indian cashier whether the SIM is 流动 type. I just gave up and left. Up to this day, I still do not know what the hell is 流动!I tell myself next time, just don't kaypoh anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once, i was in 7Eleven, a Tiong guy was having language problem trying to buy a SIM card. The Indian local cashier just couldn't understand what the Tiong wanted. And so, I kaypoh to help translate. However, i also become confused because there are certain terminology that Tiong used, and i simply couldn't understand. Tiong kept asking me to ask Indian cashier whether the SIM is 流动 type. I just gave up and left. Up to this day, I still do not know what the hell is 流动!I tell myself next time, just don't kaypoh anymore.

流动 = roaming

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor timothy. there goes his chances of xian-ing and upping PRC bitches.

the bitchier they are, the wilder they are in bed :biggrin: