• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help!! My OA doggies are so loyal to my reCHEEme I am running out of bones

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My OA doggies have been so loyal to my reCHEEme, banning everybody in sight who does not worship my reCHEEme. Problem is I am now running out of bones and need your kind donation. Please donate your bones to Yishun Central P.O. Box 0025, Singapore 917601.

Thank you for your generosity.

D

Da Qiao

No need to get so worked up cass888, it is understandable why you had to resort to creating a new account in order to appease your PAP masters. But for every new account that you or your gang create, they will just add on to my VIP list to ass. And when you wake up in the morning, all your spam will be deleted. :wink: