• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [HELP ME UNDERSTAND] Why Xmas Eve, NY Eve, HRaya Eve, CNY Eve, Diwali Eve Take Leave is Consider Full Say Leave?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And not half day leave...?

Who started this policy? And is this shit relevant in today's world?

Nowadays, with notebooks, mobile phones and electronic devices, you can work anywhere and anytime. Why the need to have such archaic HR policy?

I just told my EA just don't turn up and don't bother applying for leave on Xmas' Eve and New Years Eve. She said thank you and walk off :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oops, typo error in Thread Title ... Haha... Her blouse is too translucent today. Sorry..Should be "Day" instead of '"Say" :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN this is against the Code of Conduct (COC) if some slut accountant leeport it you and your ea will be invited for kopi session with hr KNN
I will tell HR to fug off ... She has worked hard following me all these years and most times have to work past midnight when we are on projects! It's called give and take! And if useless HR ever dare to make noise, limpei will ask HR to compensate her for all the overtime she put in all these years! That should shut the USELESS HR people off ... Honestly, I look down on people whose profession is HR. Useless pricks and parasites to any organisation. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will tell HR to fug off ... She has worked hard following me all these years and most times have to work past midnight when we are on projects! It's called give and take! And if useless HR ever dare to make noise, limpei will ask HR to compensate her for all the overtime she put in all these years! That should shut the USELESS HR people off ... Honestly, I look down on people whose profession is HR. Useless pricks and parasites to any organisation. :biggrin:
your story sounds familiar leh.... we got 1 siao here also fug off her HR mgr... them moved to JB for good..:geek:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it i s not relevant because angmoh leave from 25th to jan 2. Its backward sjnkies that are fucked. If anythjng easter here was a holiday under brits. Jap taritor removed it when he took over