• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HELP ME! I don't know who to vote!

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like TKL's blinking eyes, my partner says he has the 老色狼咪咪眼. And he seem to have a personal agenda to seek a vengeance or prove something, after being asked to leave NTUC income.

I also don't like TJS. His guy is like Chee Soon Juan, too confrontational. Some of this thoughts are extreme. He can't stand up for Singaporeans unless he can influence and work with the government.

TCB wants to chase out the government from Istana. Wah lao ... (1) he himself is part of the government for so many years and now then he say, (2) he never think properly before he talk, this is impossible. Maybe is it easier for the President to live outside Istana, or the Singapore soccer team to win the world cup.

TT is PAP. Enough said.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go buy a 4 sided dice. Assign each number to a candidate. When your turn to draw the "X", throw your dice and take instruction.

If not, you can go read my comment on my vote reasoning in the "Voting" thread. Then do some google.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like TKL's blinking eyes, my partner says he has the 老色狼咪咪眼. And he seem to have a personal agenda to seek a vengeance or prove something, after being asked to leave NTUC income.

I also don't like TJS. His guy is like Chee Soon Juan, too confrontational. Some of this thoughts are extreme. He can't stand up for Singaporeans unless he can influence and work with the government.
TCB wants to chase out the government from Istana. Wah lao ... (1) he himself is part of the government for so many years and now then he say, (2) he never think properly before he talk, this is impossible. Maybe is it easier for the President to live outside Istana, or the Singapore soccer team to win the world cup.

TT is PAP. Enough said.

Clear n Easy, Vote...
TT - if you want another Nathan...
TCB - if you want another Wee Kim Wee...
TJS - if you are a anti-PAP supporter...
TKL - he's presense is to dilute vote on the rest...

PM is very smart to come out with the 4 corner fight...either you vote TCB/TKL or Void, TT is the winner...so far it would just be direct - TT or TJS...

Last edited:

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clear n Easy, Vote...
TT - if you want another Nathan...
TCB - if you want another Wee Kim Wee...
TJS - if you are a anti-PAP supporter...
TKL - he's presense is to dilute vote on the rest...

Agreed on the part with TT (another Nathan) and TJS (anti PAP).

Like to add this:
TCB - more like OTC. OTC's disagreement with Govt is not publicly known until his interview. I can see TCB engaging Govt mostly in private like OTC. Maybe with social media, he have more options to highlight his view openly, but I think he will still go primarily for "private engagement".

TKL - think he is unconsciously doing the job of diluting vote for TCB and TJS, thus increasing the chance of TT. Vote him if one is undecided between TJS and TCB but does not wish to void his/her vote.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

TT is PAP. Enough said.

Vote TT and the KY will go out of stock.