• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help! auntie jinx lost her purse. yes again!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LONDON/SINGAPORE, June 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek [TEM.UL] sold its stake in British bank Barclays Plc <BARC.L> several months ago at a big loss, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

After spending over 1 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) on shares in Britain's second-biggest bank in the last two years, unlisted Temasek may have lost over 800 million pounds on the investment, according to calculations by Reuters.

Temasek's loss is in sharp contrast to Abu Dhabi which sold more than 11 percent of the bank's shares on Tuesday, making a $2.5 billion profit in just seven months. [ID:nL2185843]

Temasek sold its near 2 percent stake in December and January, two of the sources said. The sources asked not to be named due to the confidential nature of the investment.

"It's true that they sold in December/January," a person familiar with the deal told Reuters.

....and so much for "long term" from her beloved father-in-law you know who. it's not lee kuan me but lee kuan.....:p

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
LONDON/SINGAPORE, June 3 (Reuters) - Singapore state investor Temasek [TEM.UL] sold its stake in British bank Barclays Plc <BARC.L> several months ago at a big loss, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

After spending over 1 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) on shares in Britain's second-biggest bank in the last two years, unlisted Temasek may have lost over 800 million pounds on the investment, according to calculations by Reuters.

Temasek's loss is in sharp contrast to Abu Dhabi which sold more than 11 percent of the bank's shares on Tuesday, making a $2.5 billion profit in just seven months. [ID:nL2185843]

Temasek sold its near 2 percent stake in December and January, two of the sources said. The sources asked not to be named due to the confidential nature of the investment.

"It's true that they sold in December/January," a person familiar with the deal told Reuters.

....and so much for "long term" from her beloved father-in-law you know who. it's not lee kuan me but lee kuan.....:p

Lucky, Barclay's wasn't successful in buying over ABN-AMRO, if not like RBS , Barclay's would had been nationalised and our money would had been wipe out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky, Barclay's wasn't successful in buying over ABN-AMRO, if not like RBS , Barclay's would had been nationalised and our money would had been wipe out.

huh? means blessing in disguise? means auntie can continue to lose more of her purse with out money inside is it?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and all peasants got smoked out their freaking minds when the father in law stressed on "LONG TERM" thing....maybe it's long thing without the term:p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

none of the bank rescue by british gov were nationalised. they do not want to run the bank. therefore, our investment are safe. but ho ching panic and lost singapore money.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Barclays in Dec 08 and BOA 1Q 2009. Are there the 2 deals that finally sealed Ho Ching's fate?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheongsam old bitch really needs something big up her asshole for her to feel pain...

All those billions lost, no regrets and no feelings...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheongsam old bitch really needs something big up her asshole for her to feel pain...

Something big? Very hard to satisfy that requirement, will a section from the MRT train do?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? means blessing in disguise? means auntie can continue to lose more of her purse with out money inside is it?:confused:

Don't worry lah....old man in Londaon....talking to Mr. Brown!!...they can't be having scones & tea only, right!..."a cup of tea, Mr. Lee?"..." I lim kopi"!:biggrin:

"money lost...how? Mr. Brown"?:rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

What to do? Losing money is her trademark leh?

I'll be surprised if she does make money. Boast until none stop.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? Losing money is her trademark leh?

I'll be surprised if she does make money. Boast until none stop.

Has there actually been a single 'long term investment' she made that actually made money?

Temasek can say all the BS about making $56 billion. OK fine, which are the companies you bought, when did you buy them, and when did you sell? If you can't produce real figures, you are no dif from Bernie Madoff.

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better get this right - SHE LOST OUR TAX PAYERS' WALLETS AGAIN - not her purse!

That fucking fami-LEE bitch!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she always talk like William Hung ?

Regrets ? No, I cannot do much like losing billions of dollars with too much regrets .
Whore JIN$

Regrets ! I have no regrets !
William Hung

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something big? Very hard to satisfy that requirement, will a section from the MRT train do?

With her senses of pain gone numb even from losing Billions...

I suspect a SBS Bus can drive into her asshole without her feeling it...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
80% lost. How talented is that?

Hey! It takes a lot of talent to lose 80% leh! I don't think anyone else in this world can have that sort of talent!

The talent this lao chee bye cheongsam bitch is her superduper bad luck and timing in investments!

If you think the odds of getting striked by lightning is astronomical or striking Toto odds (1 in 8.2 Million) is great, I think she is so suay to have beaten that kind of odds by 100 x...

Not to mention her superduper big asshole, one of the kind in the world!?!

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old traitor will get MAS to print more money so that Ho Jinx got more money to gamble with those stocks and lose even more money.