• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hellow machik, you never heard of condom before issit??

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, damn terok family... hubby earning only $1.5k, already got 4 kids to feed, somemore getting financial aids from half a dozen of charities, wife suffering from diabetes, and yet give birth to two more kids to add to the problem. Oi mahcik Ninnamah, next time ask your ahbang to use condoms lah, KNN always wanto enjoy raw and then start breeding like rabbits!! Who is going to feed your extra two brats??? :oIo: :oIo::oIo:

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Dec 10, 2009
Dialysis patient has twins
By Judith Tan

sg-twins.jpg

Madam Nenamah (centre), a housewife with four teenaged children, said her twins 'were not planned' and she only found out that she was pregnant at four months 'because my period was irregular due to the dialysis'. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

DIALYSIS patient Nenamah Woosin, 44, went into labour at 24 weeks of her pregnancy and gave birth to twin girls - at home and with the help of 14-year-old son Amirulasyraf Asmawi.

She is the first woman on dialysis to give birth to twins in Singapore.

Madam Nenamah, a housewife with four teenaged children, said her twins 'were not planned' and she only found out that she was pregnant at four months 'because my period was irregular due to the dialysis'.

The girls, born 10 minutes apart and weighed 650 grammes and 490 grammes, are now at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the Singapore General Hospital.

The twins' father, Mr Asmawi Asmaullah, 44, is a bus driver who earns $1,500 a month.

Apart from financial help from the National Kidney Foundation, the family is getting aid from the Thong Teck Sian Tong Lian Sin Sia temple, Barker Road Methodist Church and MUIS for the new additions.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what now PAP? they have added two so how many PRC needed to balance the numbers, ratio or whatever fuck that you use for your calculations? Six?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were five of us growing up in the 60's on my late father's $250 salary. And it was one hell of a way to grow up! $1500 with six mouths to feed on top of paying for the "Heavily Subsidised PAP HDB Government Flats"?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pakai condom tak shiok! :wink:

Seriously, that's the most common comment I get from minahs/ceweks :biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can still rememeber an incident when I was working part-time in a supermarket some 20 years ago. I was helping the cashier to do the packing. A Malay man put a dozen boxes of different brands of condoms on the counter. He looked paisei while me and the young female cashier were trying not to laugh. I saw his pregnant wife with 4 kids a few feet away and looking more paisei. KNN this m&d is desperate now but must have never used a condom all his life so got to try out every brand available!

20 years down the road, their story haven't change a bit........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pakai condom tak shiok! :wink:

Seriously, that's the most common comment I get from minahs/ceweks :biggrin:

When I read it was a........., again!, came to my mind!, haven't these people heard of birth control?, condoms, IUCD, pills, vasectomy..maybe lobotomy ( ha ha h) ok!...

4 kids, kidney problems etc..still fuck irresponsibly! amazing..where's that millionaire 'once on 50 years' YAKULT??? , wht will he say now?...an honest mistake...let's move on?

my experience, [names protected], a same religion type as this kidney patient, companyd despatch. The person is always late for work, often lazy, the reason, is holding two jobs to feed a growing family. Every year his wife gets pregnant, & it is the fourth alreay. I ask him, "haven't you heard of condoms, tak SHIOK!, and ..... ( the "A" name I can not mention) blesses them.

After the fourth child, none was forthcoming, I got curious, I asked, no more?..your.......(.......) must be very intelligent to stop at 4..., wife went for ligation...they should have castrated the man also..:biggrin:

The point is....they are so irresponsible...and yet, they get more help than other other races here...if they reproduce like rabbits..., evern without a kidney or kidneys..and is dying...good gracious! me!:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The twins' father, Mr Asmawi Asmaullah, 44, is a bus driver who earns $1,500 a month.

Apart from financial help from the National Kidney Foundation, the family is getting aid from the Thong Teck Sian Tong Lian Sin Sia temple, Barker Road Methodist Church and MUIS for the new additions.

at least they quite resourceful when going ard to get help..

chinese temple, xtian church, muslim community.. u name it, they got it..:biggrin:.. only missing is ah neh temple..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least they quite resourceful when going ard to get help..

chinese temple, xtian church, muslim community.. u name it, they got it..:biggrin:.. only missing is ah neh temple..

Wonder why NKF did not counsel thiis woman on fucking without a condom? or any other birth control method?...and insisted that she go for a ligation? or castration for the husband?

The next worse thing in "gambling irreponsibly" is "fucking irresponsibly"..it becomes a social problem, in which the society have to SUBSIDIZE! or this problem happen, once in every 50 years???:o

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breeding like hamsters sia! And how come they can obtain so much aid from SO MANY charities?! I tot Sinkapore is U DIE YOUR BUSINESS?!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, damn terok family... hubby earning only $1.5k, already got 4 kids to feed, somemore getting financial aids from half a dozen of charities, wife suffering from diabetes, and yet give birth to two more kids to add to the problem. Oi mahcik Ninnamah, next time ask your ahbang to use condoms lah, KNN always wanto enjoy raw and then start breeding like rabbits!! Who is going to feed your extra two brats??? :oIo: :oIo::oIo:

Singapore
Dec 10, 2009
By Judith Tan

sg-twins.jpg

Madam Nenamah (centre), a housewife with four teenaged children, said her twins 'were not planned' and she only found out that she was pregnant at four months 'because my period was irregular due to the dialysis'. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

DIALYSIS patient Nenamah Woosin, 44, went into labour at 24 weeks of her pregnancy and gave birth to twin girls - at home and with the help of 14-year-old son Amirulasyraf Asmawi.

Madam Nenamah, a housewife with four teenaged children, said her twins 'were not planned' and she only found out that she was pregnant at four months 'because my period was irregular due to the dialysis'.

The girls, born 10 minutes apart and weighed 650 grammes and 490 grammes, are now at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the Singapore General Hospital.

must suggest them to learn from chee soon juan who's a bankrupt, has 3 kids, lives in landed property and zip around in toyota.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. not just birth control but look at the current condition & state of the infants.
2. they are pretty premature.
3. there could be "complications" down the line.
4. i am wondering whether do they have the resources for the necessary medical and health maintenance for the twins?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore
Dec 10, 2009
By Judith Tan

sg-twins.jpg

I am not sure if I am right about this, Muslim like Cathelics are not allowed to use Condom.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. not just birth control but look at the current condition & state of the infants.
2. they are pretty premature.
3. there could be "complications" down the line.
4. i am wondering whether do they have the resources for the necessary medical and health maintenance for the twins?

[COLOR="_______"]Charity from other faiths![/COLOR]

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if I am right about this, Muslim like Cathelics are not allowed to use Condom.

Then teach them the rhythm method. Not effective if the menstrual cycle is irregular tho.
I am very sure Singapore gynae won't dare to suggest that to them as it will constitute the worst of political incorrectness. Job insecurity is the priority