• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Kitty Singing Bone stuffed toy

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This hello kitty thing was around for a long time. Did not ppl queue overnight for the millenium edition? So surely they know wat to expect this time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 nights ago saw a long queue at 11pm forming outside one MacDs in the heartlands.....wtf machiam iPhone lauch

Are they queuing up to buy food to eat for they are hungry? or just buying the toy & throw away the food...they may eat some or throw away the rest. MACDONALD'S sinGAPORE should be brought to task by the NGO's & NEA & SPF, for encouraging food wastage & their license for selling toys...they are not advertising the burgers, fries & drinks ( though you have to buy a set) BUT ADVERTISING THE TOYS. They encouraging food wastage and the NGO should tick off the management & SPF, did they apply for a permit, to allow, so many people to gather at the premises & outside?? this compromise security...anything may happen...
MacDonald's must stop selling TOYS...they are a family restaurant not a TOY store..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is also the possibility that McDonald's had deliberately created a shortage of supply, in order to create an artificial 'sold out' buzz and generating popularity marketing hype. Certain vendors have done a similar stunt for their brand of smartphones.

When something has been 'sold out' in a jiffy, you can brag to your rivals that you have a hot product. Never mind if the actual number of units being sold is modest.

Must've learnt from HDB.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Queuing for useless toys. Has the country gone mad? I am ashamed to be a SGrean.

not just queing hor....creating a fucking scene ....go there kao pay kao bu like some madmen fucked his wife and daughter(at the same time)

please lah you cheebye loser sinkiefuck...if you only channel your energy into finding how the fuck the pap is plundering this country....maybe you will start to do soemthing good for a change by changing the fucking govt....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who are laughing to the bank ? creata the hk firm who create the series for mac d ....mac d who sell these to us...their cost is like only ten twenty cents ? n the factory making it in china...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who are laughing to the bank ? creata the hk firm who create the series for mac d ....mac d who sell these to us...their cost is like only ten twenty cents ? n the factory making it in china...

Sinkies are as gullible as f**k.

As the saying goes:
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who queue to make a profit from hello kitty toy
Z20130627DDKYD00007G2000000.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because this thread piqued my interests I walked past MacDs and took a look
Wtf this time round it's not even a soft toy but a 1.5inch plastic figurine.
Imagine queuing for this shit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because this thread piqued my interests I walked past MacDs and took a look
Wtf this time round it's not even a soft toy but a 1.5inch plastic figurine.
Imagine queuing for this shit.

They are the people who make up the 60% they queue up to vote for a party same like the limited edition Hello Kitty, but this is " HELLo Whities", it is not even a soft toy but a 0.5 inch plastic figurine...in which some will pay xxx,xxxx for...the parallel is the same..

That is why MacDonald's is laughing all the way to the bank & the same with a party with the alphabet "P"..

Last edited:

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are the people who make up the 60% they queue up to vote for a party same like the limited edition Hello Kitty, but this is " HELLo Whities", it is not even a soft toy but a 0.5 inch plastic figurine...in which some will pay xxx,xxxx for...the parallel is the same..

That is why MacDonald's is laughing all the way to the bank & the same with a party with the alphabet "P"..

Maybe MCD can come out with the snowy edition:biggrin: