• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

helicobacter pylori

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey folks,

next time you see the doc, which should be anytime soon, ask the doc to prescribe a breath test specifically for helicobacter pylori. h-pylori as it is known by its shorter name is a parasitic bacterium that stays in your tummy and duodenum. it is the primary cause of duodenal ulcers, which can lead to cancer if not treated when you get older. you go to the lab with the doc's form, and the lab medic or nurse will conduct the breath test. very easy. if positive, doc will prescribe a cocktail of singapore sling, mai tai, pina colada and tequila sunset. oops sorry. the cocktail comprises a powerful anti-acid medication such as pantoprazole or prevacid and two tok kong anti-biotics. it cums in a pack, and you consume the cocktail of pills and capsules two times a day for 14 days. after a couple of months, you need to do the breath test again. if negative, good. if positive again, you will be prescribed with a nuclear cocktail, and the effects are a loud boom followed by a mushroom cloud.

always consult your doc. i have drs. yoni shakyalingam to thank. she looks after my arse and tummy very well. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey folks,

i have drs. yoni shakyalingam to thank. she looks after my arse and tummy very well. :biggrin:

Brother, better change your doctor. Drs. Shake Ya Longgan makes me feel uneasy :o

Edited: there's this guy in SBF who also loves to shakes people's Longgan. You can see from his avatar :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, better change your doctor. Drs. Shake Ya Longgan makes me feel uneasy :o

Edited: there's this guy in SBF who also loves to shakes people's Longgan. You can see from his avatar :biggrin:

very hard lah bro. she's so enchanting and lovely i cunt wait to get my arse check as frequent as possible. i have been saving my rent money for doctoress visits. it's my only enjoyment. :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wait you get loctor kohretyourbantat see you have you see Drs. Shake ya linggam...coming to a RC near you..

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breath test gives unreliable result. Go for a blood test.

Before taking breath test, cannot eat, cannot drink, cannot rinse your mouth and cannot brush teeth.

After you just woke up, go to the clinici for the breath test straight way.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imho, the best is to go for a gastroscopy and a biopsy....if u r really serious about this nuisance h p.....

the discoverer won the nobel prize in Medicine!Barry Marshall.....

again, this is no definte cure. i've friends who went for repeated tests and repeated triple medications...and they still suffer .

maybe we should consult toni and be a vegetarian....that might help. toni might win the nobel prize too...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before taking breath test, cannot eat, cannot drink, cannot rinse your mouth and cannot brush teeth.

After you just woke up, go to the clinici for the breath test straight way.

yes, must fast the night before. at least 12 to 14 hours. definitely no kimchi or laksa dinner, nor anything with powerful belachan or sambal chili that can overwhelm a passerby let alone an unsuspecting nurse. :p

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, the best is to go for a gastroscopy and a biopsy....if u r really serious about this nuisance h p.....

only when you're warded and bleeding internally from an ulcer will the doctor conduct an endoscopy and biopsy procedure. the scope is very powderful. besides scope with illumination for pics and videos, has tiny tweezers to collect samples and laser to seal up wounds and ulcers. otherwise, breath test and stool test suffice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will they be sticking something up your arse?

h-p stays in the tummy and duodenum sections, and is not known to hang around your small intestines and rectum. if there is bleeding in the latter two sections of your gastro tract, the discharge will be bloody, red and watery. see your doc right away or go to the er. a colonoscopy may be required whereby they will shaft the scope up your arse. :oIo: :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you should just go for a random test for this bacteria and not wait for symptoms to show?

a breath cum stool test is fast, easy and cheap. no need for symptoms to manifest. by then it may be too late and ulcers may have developed. worse, prolonged ulceration may cause other side effects and complications, with the worst case leading to cancer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a breath cum stool test is fast, easy and cheap. no need for symptoms to manifest. by then it may be too late and ulcers may have developed. worse, prolonged ulceration may cause other side effects and complications, with the worst case leading to cancer.

Still why would someone just simply go for such a test for no rhyme or reason? Just to be safe?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still why would someone just simply go for such a test for no rhyme or reason? Just to be safe?

if you grow up in a kampong environment in south east asia, you are most likely contaminated with parasitic bacteria including h.p. while young. it takes years with the help of aging or weakening of your body, organs and immune systems to allow the bacteria to cause more damage. and if you think you're a china superman who doesn't need preventive care, proceed with your life and ignore this thread. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you grow up in a kampong environment in south east asia, you are most likely contaminated with parasitic bacteria including h.p. while young. it takes years with the help of aging or weakening of your body, organs and immune systems to allow the bacteria to cause more damage. and if you think you're a china superman who doesn't need preventive care, proceed with your life and ignore this thread. :smile:

i never grew up in a kampong environment though. Ok i see your point. No need to be pissed.