• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hehehe... part 2

mirror, mirror on the wall; which is the fairest date of all?

• 12th March 2011

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 19th March 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 28th May 2011

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 04th June 2011

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 11th June 2011

• 18th June 2011

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 25th June 2011

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • September School Holidays

• November School Holidays

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • let's wait till 2012

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But... i think ...

heheh...

you think i thought who confirm? :p:p:p

23rd Apr, 30th Apr plausible.
7th May, 14th May unlikely.
21st May, 28th May, plausible.

i suspect the nominal rolls are now being printed and getting packed into those envelops :eek::eek::eek:

ken_5389

Alfrescian
Loyal
heheh...

you think i thought who confirm? :p:p:p

23rd Apr, 30th Apr plausible.
7th May, 14th May unlikely.
21st May, 28th May, plausible.

i suspect the nominal rolls are now being printed and getting packed into those envelops :eek::eek::eek:

I thought you said it will be during school holiday, now you change your view liao?

23rd Apr, 30th Apr plausible. why?
7th May, 14th May unlikely. why?
21st May, 28th May, plausible. why?

For me, i think 30 Apr and 28 May as possible date. More likely 28 May. 23 Apr not possible liao, cos parliament dissolve to polling day should be at least 16 days apart. Do your own maths.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I thought you said it will be during school holiday, now you change your view liao?

For me, i think 30 Apr and 28 May as possible date. More likely 28 May. 23 Apr not possible liao, cos parliament dissolve to polling day should be at least 16 days apart. Do your own maths.

hello, 28th May IS the start of the school holiday. perhaps we can have a maths class here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

when i said the dates mentioned are plausible, it means they are plausible. no need to read too much into it. i still stand by my choice in this poll, 28th May.

heheh...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If no announcement by this coming Thursday, 28 May will be the date.

bro,

you have my respects.

I guess the ballot papers all printed already huh? :p:p:p
so with the nominal rolls packaged, poll cards next? :eek::eek::eek:

ken_5389

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

you have my respects.

I guess the ballot papers all printed already huh? :p:p:p
so with the nominal rolls packaged, poll cards next? :eek::eek::eek:

You so cute... if you know who is standing where, you can print the ballot papers now.
As for nominal rolls, it is not finalised yet. Those who did not vote in the previous election may apply early to restore your name to the register of electors. This can be done before of the election writ is issued.
Polling cards are not needed at workover constituency.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You so cute...

heheh...

templates, templates...
for the ballots, the names of the candidates can be filled in later right?
for the nominal rolls, those who cannot find their names in the register are allowed to write their names on the last few row of the nominal roll and be given a pink coloured ballot or something?
as of the poll cards, the dust has more or less settled i guess, printing a few for the missing sheep shouldn't take up too much time. the bulk of it should be ready way before the elections?
i thought our Govt. very kiasu one? everything must also begin with the end in mind? :eek::eek::eek:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monday 11th April: Parliament sitting commences

Sunday 17th April: PAP Youth Wing Annual Convention

Monday 18th April: Parliament dissolves. Writ of Election issued.

Friday 22nd April (Good Friday) : Nomination Day. Being a Good Friday they will use this date to assuage the Malay-Muslims of their non-
attachment to dates bearing a religious significance.

Campaigning period of 9 days: From 22nd until 30th April (Saturday)

Sunday 1st May: The one-day "Cooling-off" required by law. Also being Labour Day, will arouse euphoria for the labour movement with some good
news. Also the day of the Big Ang Pow.

Monday 2nd May (Holiday by virtue of Labour Day falling on a Sunday) : Election Day

Tuesday 3rd May: Will be gazetted a public holiday.