• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavy rain causes flash floods at Ang Mo Kio

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote for anyone that stand against PAP and I am a resident in AMK
If dog stands against PAP I vote for dog

Salute. I sincerely hope more residents of AMK can voice their displeasure for what had not been satisfactorily handled or delivered. It most unfair to the constituents who voted for a Member of Parliament who doesn't serve them properly...so what if that MP is the President , Prime Minister or King of the World!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there’s severe thunderstorm and no flash ponding i worry.

Very true in present day Singapore. There is no hiding the truth because the people are the eyes for everyone in the country. Nothing escapes the eyes and the lenses of Singaporeans today. In fact, what is worrying is that the media is cannibalising on other people's sightings and reportings. Our SPF and other governmental agencies take action only after reportings appeared on social media.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will there be a cholera outbreak in Any Mo Kio soon? :biggrin:

Cholera? Hope not for the sake of the residents in AMK. They are alreadLEE like 'parentLEEss children' Call-LEE-lah, like houseflies, they should help to spread...to a GCB where it's never flooded.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true in present day Singapore. There is no hiding the truth because the people are the eyes for everyone in the country. Nothing escapes the eyes and the lenses of Singaporeans today. In fact, what is worrying is that the media is cannibalising on other people's sightings and reportings. Our SPF and other governmental agencies take action only after reportings appeared on social media.
sg has always been ponding in various places for the last 69 years. it's social media that makes it more visible to all sinkies.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg has always been ponding in various places for the last 69 years. it's social media that makes it more visible to all sinkies.

Yes, No report doesn't mean no crime. Today, LEEders can CHEAT and LIE no more. Nobody needs PAP-controlled whatever Times and whatever News Channel. Who needs whatever Digital TV - Still trying to control and blind. Shameless, arrogant, manipulative and incompetent FOOLS.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no one better than Yaccob (once-in-every-50-years) Ibrahim to head this project.

YES, YES and YES...only YES-woof-woofs will listen, abide and carLEE out orders.
Another group is the meLEEtarLEE personnel. This group is seLEEcted because they are trained to FOLLOW orders and DO first.
This is present day Singapore. YES, YES and YES. Sad but true.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The modern day Singapore will become a playground for the rich and the abyss for the poor.

PAP LEEders are offering this to aLEEins as well.
Questions Singaporeans need to FIND the answers and SOLUTIONs ourselves. Must Singaporeans allow it to happen? Will Singaporeans allow it to CONTINUE?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there DROUGHT in Singapore? This line of thinking I definiteLEE DOUBT.
You are too young to recall the time when Singapore rationed water and everyone had to carry buckets down to collect their fair share of water for the day.
newspaper-ration-water.jpg

23526348-21_03_2012-03_0-1.jpg

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are too young to recall the time when Singapore rationed water and everyone had to carry buckets down to collect their fair share of water for the day.

23526348-21_03_2012-03_0-1.jpg

Haha...The LEEder told his LEEciples [...but not the people]
"Make the people SUFFER so that they will APPRECIATE."
"Staged to FIT and FIX"

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

APPEAL TO PUBLIC TO CUT CONSUMPTION
Sounds familiar?
No LIES, eat porRICH;
No chicken, eat PrAWN;
No car, take pubLEEc transPOORt;
Want car, LEEase and U pay and Pay 10 years upfront;
No hospital beds, use corLEEdoors;
No money, I give U;
You Pay and Pay, I give U house, make U '0WEner';
Must LEEmember to return after Use;

AppreLEEate and LEEve happiLEE.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Join my kakis and I to fuck the PAP at the polls!

All thinking Singaporeans shall and WILL...expose, depose and dispose.
Guide the willing but uninitiated.
Forget about the past, look at the present and think for the future.
Win over the unaware, help repair those with wear and tear
Those with FEARS...like all of us, also have two EARs.
Change the gears to make the exposure CLEAR.
Cheers to all dear Singaporeans.
We are brothers and sisters
NOT LEEders and slaves.
Be safe to save.