• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavy rain causes flash floods at Ang Mo Kio

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
By then, most HDB in our cities will be Zero value and confiscated by PAP.

Many Singaporeans are beginning to see the LEEght...and they don't like what's they foresee at the END.
What 'END' do you see?

Food for Thought:
NO,No...not N T U C. Don't think of NTUC when food is mentioned.
Oh! So there's no NTUC in the end.
What else is at the end or in the end?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Singaporeans are beginning to see the LEEght...and they don't like what's they foresee at the END.
What 'END' do you see?

Food for Thought:
NO,No...not N T U C. Don't think of NTUC when food is mentioned.
Oh! So there's no NTUC in the end.
What else is at the end or in the end?
The End is, those who made "promises" and give "assurances" will no longer be around. Do they care what they say today? LHL's son won't become the scapegoat for his parent's corruptions and ilks. The 4G generations would be too old and might not be around too. 70% voter's descendant will suffer for lost of assets and wealth, while PAP's childrens, grand grand childrens will have unlimited wealth to spends for many generations, some might even migrate and bought freehold houses overseas as they also see no hope to stay in the country their PAP ancestors have screwed up. PAP mantra of "you die your business" will be crafted on stone, unless our opposition were given the opportunity to turn things around.

My point is, Singaporeans can never become a winner under PAP regime. If 70% voters can see what I saw in the future, they should act swiftly instead of kicking the problems to their next generations. That is not what all parents should do, let their grand childrens bear the negative consequences of PAP current policies.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The End is, those who made "promises" and give "assurances" will no longer be around. Do they care what they say today? LHL's son won't become the scapegoat for his parent's corruptions and ilks. The 4G generations would be too old and might not be around too. 70% voter's descendant will suffer for lost of assets and wealth, while PAP's childrens, grand grand childrens will have unlimited wealth to spends for many generations, some might even migrate and bought freehold houses overseas as they also see no hope to stay in the country their PAP ancestors have screwed up. PAP mantra of "you die your business" will be crafted on stone, unless our opposition were given the opportunity to turn things around.

My point is, Singaporeans can never become a winner under PAP regime. If 70% voters can see what I saw in the future, they should act swiftly instead of kicking the problems to their next generations. That is not what all parents should do, let their grand childrens bear the negative consequences of PAP current policies.

Allow me to repeat and shout it out for the ordinary Singaporeans and caring and abled politicians to hear it again.

... unless our opposition were given the opportunity to turn things around.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impossible! We are a 1st world country, with 1st world infrastructure and a 1st world government. How can there be floods? Those pics are doctored. :sneaky:

Fake News....it is only ponding..once in 53 years. Ang Mo Mio , the best maintained GRC , best looked after, best provided, the best in the world...how can they shame LHL & his team like this...sue them!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fake News....it is only ponding..once in 53 years. Ang Mo Mio , the best maintained GRC , best looked after, best provided, the best in the world...how can they shame LHL & his team like this...sue them!
MEA just sent out advisory that there will be more thunderstorms in the next hour. Goot Lark AMK. Lol :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
images
I swear to serve and provide the BEST...'cos I am the BEST...NO Faking.
1537433273730.jpeg
...Did I say for WHO...Singaporeans believe me...of course I am the BEST. Con U?? Hahaha...

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEA just sent out advisory that there will be more thunderstorms in the next hour. Goot Lark AMK. Lol :biggrin:
PM-Lee-Hsien-Loong-doing-the-Great-Singapore-Workout-at-NHLC-2012-1024x682.jpg

RAIN, RAIN ...GO AWAY...

Oh oh...must tell AMK people not to jump and jump
Pray and Pray ...Con U will protect us
Order the AMK people to gotong royong

images

To dig and dig, big holes to contain the water and tears
1537437810178.jpeg

To Pick and Psck the ss.HIT and the fear