• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hearing only good? PM Facebook has barred critics from commenting into...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the news by Martyn See is true, then we should be very much worried.
How can PM know of happening on the ground if he only reads good news and relies on reports from his buddies!

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/11/25/pm-lee-blocks-martyn-see-from-his-fb-page/

Why fuck care about this?

Ahloon time is very very very short.

Will last about the same time as the smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go eat joss sticks and candle wax (if he given time off with ghouls and demons showing more mercy to him than what he shown to others)

The scums of society, greedy and self serving beyond belief and vicious walking bags of excrements in PAP will start their hooting and hooting to get their hands on the hundreds of billions LKY stole from us all

WE THEN WILL YUM SENG AND DANCE ON ROADS AND TABLE TOPS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky has always been a mean, nasty son of a bitch. You see him smile and joke during speeches and interviews, but I just don't get good vibes from him.

Maybe the Dhanabalan slapping incident was more truth than fiction.

jw5

Loyal
Pinky has always been a mean, nasty son of a bitch. You see him smile and joke during speeches and interviews, but I just don't get good vibes from him.

Can't blame him too much, he inherited those traits, as opposed to many sinkies who acquired them gradually over time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this was an urban legend, then the story telling certainly goes very far. I was in a taxi going from KL International airport to the city, driven by a very talkative Indian driver. He asked me a question, which surprised me, he asked " we heard that LHL slapped your minister Dhalabalan"!, the word was "we"..I asked, who is "we"?? he answered " the Indian community in KL"..I replied " Oh!'? so far away in KL you heard, "my!".. I asked him, when was the last time you have been to SINgapore"?, reply " about 10 years ago"!. This took place in 1997 & have not forgotten about this URBAN LEGEND. My reply to him was, " we heard too"...guess, for something of a folk tales..certainly travel far...

It is up to you to trust & believe in a person, who had never really suffer in his life time...born not only with a silver spoon in his mouth, but have a titanium rice bowl, whereas ours are smashed & patched back, lousy fired porcelain bowls...

It is an URBAN LEGEND...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Truth, not fiction. Got it from Dhana's wife.

Well, if that was true and he then went on to endorse his "slapper's" wife and continued to help them spread the "exceptional family" theory/myth, then he probably deserved it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if that was true and he then went on to endorse his "slapper's" wife and continued to help them spread the "exceptional family" theory/myth, then he probably deserved it.

Money like balm, better than Tiger Balm can soothe all pain & like a forever flowing sprout I will forget, that you have ever slapped me!!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ensuring his multi-million dollar ricebowl was more important than his pride, I suppose. Like all the other por lumpah Pappies.

But when he assumed acting PM duties during Pinkie's relapse, he insisted that he be given another office to sit in. Refused to step into Pinkie's office.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The family is multitalented and extremely successful. Singapore is lucky to have them.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can PM know of happening on the ground if he only reads good news and relies on reports from his buddies!

I hope PM will continue to read only the good news and relies on reports from his cronies (read: buddies included). It's good for Sinkapore

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the paps are deceiving themselves and think they really can continue to win the erections. if they didn't play dirty with all the kiasu kiasi stuffs, they could ve lost more wards.

the paps choose not to listen and be mindful about the bad vibes from the ppl. they prefer listening to 90.5FM GOLD - the channel with all the good things but they are deaf to all the bad real ones. they are ignorant that 6.9M just can't be the figure they are desperately hoping for cos for only with 5M, they can't even handle the inefficient infrastructures.

why do they still persist? imo, they are desperate that they know if they do not insist on this 6.9M or even higher figure to support them in their votes, they shall be history very soon.

so do u think the pap really hears us? if they do, then they won't be so anxious, apprehensive and heighten their kiasuism and kiasiism. right?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold 90.5FM Hear only the good stuff (tennis)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RFcKLuR8G9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the news by Martyn See is true, then we should be very much worried.
How can PM know of happening on the ground if he only reads good news and relies on reports from his buddies! ...
nutting 2 worry but learn from a gr8 leader ...

dun let others got chance 2 open their mouths 2 criticise u! ...