• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Health] - Man eats 25 eggs every day, for past 15 years

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1644905575523.png

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1991-03-28-1991087046-story.html

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... then I was right... enter army eat 6 half boil eggs with half loaf of bread a day in the breakfast... cooks stare at me then this nice cook prepare these special for me everyday...

One day he work for me become my manager... nice chap...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... then I was right... enter army eat 6 half boil eggs with half loaf of bread a day in the breakfast... cooks stare at me then this nice cook prepare these special for me everyday...

Chinese bribery.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

During my time serving NS, the "cooks" did not give us more than 2 or 3 eggs, whatever style.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time serving NS, the "cooks" did not give us more than 2 or 3 eggs, whatever style.
Brigade canteen special whole basket of half boil eggs dump together free to take.

My breakfast 6 half boil eggs, 1 whole butter, half loaf bread, kaya and jam.

Crack all eggs into a bowl and add pepper and soy sauce, bring my own bowl, spread butter or jam on bread, dip into eggs and scoop... yummy...

Until now still eat the same... 3 half boiled eggs... army free take more eat revenge...

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good to read your message above. You sound more like an uncle human instead of a communist machine gun