• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Healing Divide Iris Koh Quite Chio … Any Samster Contacted Her?

jw5

Loyal

Have you got a music project to materialise?​

"I make music happen"
Hello I'm Iris Koh. In the last 20 years of my career as a Music Director, I have worked with singers, musicians, TV station, schools, churches, companies, charities etc to help them put up performances and shows. In the past 3 years, I also worked as a Music Producer / Promoter and made the Vienna Boys Choir concerts happen not just in Singapore, my home town but Bangkok as well within a short span of 4 months.

In 2018, we put up a 8 day training and concert event (SVBC) for the local choral community and in 2019, we held the concert in Bangkok. In June 2018, I led a group of creators and artistes and we created an original creative commons musical in 28 days. It has 5 songs and 30 mins of content.
iriskoh.png

I have the musical expertise, the human connections and the business / management know-how to train you / your group of performers, put the music together and pull in the resources (via sponsorships, right people for the project) to make music happen.

My team and I will create a successful outcome for your learning and performance projects. I have lived and breathed music all my life and I will teach you the most effective way to practise and give you the tools and resources to materalise your projects.
I would love to talk to you regarding your upcoming projects. You can contact me below and I will be in touch shortly. Thank you for your interest.

Imho, she is not chio at all. :wink:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she had claimed to be suffering from anxiety and panic attacks when she was arrested. However, she refused to be referred to IMH when the attending doctor recommended it.
The next day, she was able to give a police statement, read it over and sign it. But the following day on Jan 23 when was charged in court, she asked to be sent to IMH, where she was assessed to be mentally fit for investigations and discharged.
On day four of her remand period, she asked to lodge a police report against the investigation officer. DPP Jiang did not reveal why but said the authorities acceded to her request, and that the reporting process took two hours “because she had a lot of things to say”.
On day five, she complained of discomfort but refused to be sent to IMH again. After she was given dinner and allowed to rest, the investigation officer took another statement from her.
“This time, she refused to read the statement… and tore it up,” DPP Jiang told the court.
The next day — Jan 26 — Koh complained of discomfort and anxiety at about 5.30am. She was assessed to have a fast heartbeat and was taken to SGH in an ambulance, where she was warded for observation for her pre-existing hyperthyroidism.
This happens when someone’s thyroid gland makes more thyroid hormones than the body needs, resulting in symptoms like a rapid or irregular heartbeat.
She then refused to be discharged after claiming her heart was still beating “very fast”. The upgraded charge was served to her in SGH with an Appropriate Adult present, but her “behaviour changed” and she shouted a vulgarity to the investigation officer, DPP Jiang said.
"The Appropriate Adult was so afraid, she did not want to sign on the charge either," the prosecutor added.