• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

headless woman found in whampoa river ?????

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The body of a woman was found in Whampoa River near Blk 110 McNair Road on Thursday morning just after sunrise.

The police said they received a call about the body at 7.33am. Paramedics from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) who also responded to the case, later pronounced the woman dead on arrival.

The Straits Times understands that the woman, who was believed to be topless and only wearing a pair of black pants, was decapitated. SCDF divers were spotted conducting a search in the canal at low tide later in the morning.

The police have classified the case as an unnatural death and are investigating.

Decapitated? Meaning headless is it :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can there be such violent crimes in Singapore? I thought Singapore is a high GDP paradise and well-run by a brilliant govt, and a very safe place?

There must have been a mistake. Maybe it was suicide. She had decapitated herself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the murderer(s) wants to make ID of body difficult. Missing persons report will be critical to ascertain ID of deceased. Harder if victim was foreigner.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Straits Times understands that the woman, who was believed to be topless and only wearing a pair of black pants, was decapitated. SCDF divers were spotted conducting a search in the canal at low tide later in the morning.

Where got fucking low tide in that river?

I thought that river is behind the Stinkapore barrage and no sea water can come it and therefore no fucking high tide or low tide.

Or Stinkapore gahmen telling lies again?
Or straits times telling lies again?

They so used to telling lies that they do not even know what the fucking truth is

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got fucking low tide in that river?

I thought that river is behind the Stinkapore barrage and no sea water can come it and therefore no fucking high tide or low tide.

Or Stinkapore gahmen telling lies again?
Or straits times telling lies again?

They so used to telling lies that they do not even know what the fucking truth is

when the sea low tide...........the barrage will discharge water mah.............so also low tide for rivers.........otherwise flood liao lor...........

I didn't even realize there's such a thing as Whampoa River...........is it a over-glorified canal ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So after leaving head in Langawi or JB, the headless body float to stinkapore barrage, climb over the barrage and float to Whampao river is it?