• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Head of security associations exploit dignity of guards!!!

pillowtalk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This T.Morgan guy obviously only thinks for companies and does not give security guards the respect they deserve and fair wages they ought to be receiving.

Who is T.Morgan?
He is the head of security associations and is famous for saying:

1. “More pay is not a solution”. (T Morgan does not want to increase pay of security guards because he said bulk of pay come from OT. Basic only $800 while cleaners already $1,000. This man needs to learn how to see guards as workers like you and me and not some robot or machine that can go on and on working round the clock without rest and work so damn hard just so they can earn more with OT.)

2. Telling guards that the media was coming and that they needed good looking and fit people for a photograph without the guards knowing that they were posing for a photograph that would be used in an article disagreeing to their very own wage increase - see foto below.

EH! GUARDS ALSO SOMEONE'S FATHER MOTHER BROTHER SISTER LEH. THEY ARE ALSO LIKE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME. WHY SHOULD ONE T.MORGAN MAKE LIFE SO DIFFICULT FOR WORKERS?

UNIONS SHOULD FIGHT HIM ALL THE WAY. GAHMEN SHOULD JUST LEGISLATE THIS PROGRESSIVE WAGE SO T.MORGAN CAN BO WEI GONG.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF SIA. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously this guy Tao nao pai. only think of money and pleasing customers. This is what happened when the association acts in favour of customers interests. He should go work as a security himself.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
. THEY ARE ALSO LIKE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME. WHY SHOULD ONE T.MORGAN MAKE LIFE SO DIFFICULT FOR WORKERS?

They may be human but they are lowly, inferior humans so they don't deserve to earn a good salary.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lowly paid and unrecognised job. And yet have to go for compulsory course for security guards.

Hmmm.....

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may be human but they are lowly, inferior humans so they don't deserve to earn a good salary.

Do you really mean that or are you born with a such a big gold or silver spoon that you cannot fathom why there are people who have no choice but to work 12 hours shift for measly pay?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you really mean that or are you born with a such a big gold or silver spoon that you cannot fathom why there are people who have no choice but to work 12 hours shift for measly pay?

Please don't get him started on his Grandmother stories. :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
NTUC is a joke! Union become supermarket.

Yes its a joke indeed so funny lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
most security guards are already struggling to support their families with meagre pay. sometimes, it pains me to see the old people still having to work long hours as a guard but still get shit from everywhere and everyone. and nobody's willing to help them

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes its a joke indeed so funny lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Can you make me a Khao Moo Daeng pls!!! I am hungry now! lol :biggrin: