• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He is getting more and more lonely........

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, when your friends around you die one after and another, you have a sense of loneliness.............

Because, you can't share your joy with them as they are gone. What is the point in gaining victory one after another and no one is there to share your joy. Those bootlickers or toadies that praise you to the sky are none other than trying to suck up to you. There is a loss sense of victory. You could have claim victory one after another when you forge forward, those under you rush to congratulate you, the spectators rush forward to congratulate you, the press go one step ahead to suck up to you. But, but, hey, who understand your inner feeling ? Who understand your fulfillment ? Who could really appreciate your achievements, your victories, and your glorious battles ? ONLY YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS......

Sadly, he snubbed out his last pal that fought side by side with him, he was the one who penned our national pledge........ We, the citizen of Singapore....., next, it was Kim San, and possibly, it will be Goh Kxxx xxxx next. When they are gone, you are still here. You thought, my wife is still by my side, yes possibly, but she is none other than a emotionless statue in Madame Tussauds, she has feelings but she could not expressed it at will as she is weak in the flesh.

What could possibly be WORST ? You thought. YOUR BITTER FOE IS DEAD !!!!! You can't take revenge anymore, you can't feel the sweetness any more. You are all alone. Your friends may die anytime they wish, you thought and you don't give a damn. You still have some sweetness in your revenge mete out at your FOES. But, as they begin to go to a place where they have real freedom and possibly, they are having a wonderful time together in another dimension; bantering and catching up, you are just a bitter old man struggling with your ailing wife and heart murmur.

As your foes went one after another; Lee Siew Choh, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, and now, J B Jeyaratnam, they are not there for you to show off your victories, how sad can it get ?

No, I don't hate you or pity you but let me just borrow a few words from CSJ, "Mr Lee, I don't hate you. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. I think you cut a pitiable figure but I don't hate you."

Fortunately, CSJ is still alive...... Otherwise, you ought to drown yourself and sorrow in your own tears.

Amen, Amitabha, Assalammalaikum, Om mani padme om..........

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to actuary maths, Harry's wif is next ...
followed by his eldest son ...

Like Chinaman Mao, this dictator Lee have both built and destroy his creation.

(forgive me for I have sinned, but ...)
Maybe it is time he go as well, since he insist in staying on in power.

Karma may hit me for writing this, but I suffered enough.

sleepyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i feel LKY will truely feel sad... this is someone whom he knew for decades, fought against for decades...now the old foe is gone, i think he will feel a sense of emptiness...

sometimes when someone u knew for a long time, be it a friend or foe, is gone, u will feel lost too... and realise after fighting for so long, there is actually no winner because you can't win Death..."

I remember when i was studying, my so called enemy was transferred out. I was happy briefly but I felt lost after awhile. I cant gloat my results to him anymore. Sure I can do that to another person, but the sweetness and the joy wasnt there anymore.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when i was studying, my so called enemy was transferred out. I was happy briefly but I felt lost after awhile. I cant gloat my results to him anymore. Sure I can do that to another person, but the sweetness and the joy wasnt there anymore.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms;
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lin'd,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
His youthful hose, well sav'd, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion;
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything." — Jaques (Act II, Scene VII, lines 139-166)

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY still has dogs of different breed in palanment to entertain him or risked getting canned by him. He will not be lonely with all the poodles, clowns and puppets at his beck n call.

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dedication to Harry:

QUOTE:

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

William Shakespeare, Macbeth: Act V, Scene V.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like more and more fearful. The victims of his economic genocide and persecution are waiting to redeem their debt him in the other world!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt...... But, he is empty !!

He needs someone who is truly proud of his achievement, someone who would be jealous of his achievement so that he could blow his trumpet at. But, as for toadies, before he could achieve any success, they are already to cheer him. Even if he lost, they would still cheer him and suck up to him by saying that they are cheering him for his GREAT effort !!

A man at this top echelon, do you really need TOADIES ? F88k NO !! You need real friends to share your joy, and real enemies that you could put to shame !! Sadly, when they start to go one by one before you, there is a lingering sadness till your heart murmurs.........

LKY still has dogs of different breed in palanment to entertain him or risked getting canned by him. He will not be lonely with all the poodles, clowns and puppets at his beck n call.