• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB worth a lot now, suddenly everyone very filial to their parents

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is widespread moral decay in sg, from the top down to the man in the street. Fidelity, filial piety, having a sense of right and wrong, are all values flushed down the toilet. We are a nation with no soul, driven only by greed. To compound matters, we are injecting more venom into our society by welcoming vermin from India and China.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is widespread moral decay in sg, from the top down to the man in the street. Fidelity, filial piety, having a sense of right and wrong, are all values flushed down the toilet. We are a nation with no soul, driven only by greed. To compound matters, we are injecting more venom into our society by welcoming vermin from India and China.

Two decades of the useless son in charge, this is exactly what you get.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
they dont teach ethics in school anymore i think
this is what happens when the govt itself have absolutely no pride in their work. say one thing and do another. fuck pap

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh... 无聊先生... 吃包了 mai gong lanjiao wei

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rising worry in Singapore - Financial abuse of seniors by their children​

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplu...ren-is-being-looked-into-says-social-ministry

SINGAPORE (The Straits Times/ANN): Elderly parents forced by their children to sell their assets – to their children’s benefit but to the seniors’ detriment – is an emerging issue raised by social workers and other stakeholders.
It's because younger generation cannot make it in the new age. In the old days, a technician can afford a home. But not now.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine sold his Bishan 3-Rm for half a million. Please tell me, what is going on? Liddat PAP kept basing on Resale Market Rate to justify BTO price hike.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many old folks in ec n condo,everyday cbl,n some even hv 2 to 3 families inside,knn,they use their brain wat do bad abt hdb