• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HDB time Bomb for Sinkies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hdb is for low ses sinkies. if you’re wealthy in sg get a freehold property, landed if possible. otherwise, a newer condo will do. older condos tend to have all kinds of electrical and plumbing issues plus the need to rennovate as tiles, windows, and baths are dirty and dated. moreover, there’s the prospect of en bloc sales. usually there’s profit from en bloc sales but you have to start looking again for a new condo. if you can afford it pay in full as there’s no such thing as a 30-year fixed loan in sg for mortgages. it’s usually short term like in 2 to 3 years, and rates adjust after the short fixed period. many sinkies are in trouble now with their mortgages. hdb is really for the dogs. but wait my dog lives better than most sinkies.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to you :FU:son of an asshole
Hahaha a 30 year mortgage! You should be so ashamed of yourself to even talk about it as though your father has given you one of his testicles. No one ever takes a 30 year loan to pay for public housing, which in Europe is euphemism for state owned ghetto but I bet you don’t know, and no bank will fucking grant you that kind of loan unless you are an amputee. You are either lying about being a hdb leasee when you are actually a foreigner pretending to be Sinkie, or you are just so fucking dumb and dirt poor, like your name suggests. Can’t imagine the amount of interest you are paying

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lol,actually depreciating,have a 5 rm flat 20yrs old ,if I downgrade to 4 rm ,the 4 rm younger at 10yrs old is more expensive then my5 rm,lol,go to 3rm ,I only breakeven or.maybe 10 to.20k profit,its a bell curve
That is what I said. Its a bell curve. Most property agents "selling" HDB flats don't even understand this concept