• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB carpark space.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have moved into my estate, Jurong, abt 10yrs ago.We(myself and the residents) only need to pay $50 for open space parking lots. After a few yrs they 'force' us to buy tickets for both open and MSCP and we have no choice but to pay for it at higher price.
Initially t was ok coz not many vehicles at this area yet.At yrs goes by the vehicles increase in Singapore,of coz also my area.Parking lots are really not enough and alot of the residents and myself sometime have no choice but to park at the service road in this carpark,as from my block to the MSCP is abt 5-8mins walk,its consider quite far and tiring especially in the middle of the night from an outing(sometime with shopping bags and child in arm).
Occasionally the SP(service provider for hdb)will come and issue summon to us.When we go to their office and appeal,saying that there is no lots when we come home late ,they accepted the explaination and waive the summon .
This few weeks they come a least 3 times per week,to make it worse almost everyday for this week,to issue summon to vehicle that park at the service road regards whether you are a seasons holder or not.When we appeal this time(using the distance and the bags we might carry) they say they can't waive as we are given a choice to park at the MSCP and we 'choose' to park at the service road neglecting our inconvinence.
Does anyone of you got this problem in your estate?Do you think HDB is doing right by not allocating the lots properly and still want us to pay them season tickets monthly, at $75 now, with the summon also.
I personally feel that they take the law in their own hands,when they are happy they let you waive if they are not happy they just tells you parking at the service road is illegal regardless whether you are a season tickets holder or not and whatever the reason you might have.The 'best' part is the HOD of the carpark section tells me if i think i have a ground than tell it to the judge.:mad:

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, i had the same problem as you. Season parking holder, no place to park, got summon again & again. Appeal countless times ,look for MP twice, went to branch office to KPKB again and again. In the end no choice, LL got to pay the summon....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were given chance to select the MSCP for yr address. So why you dont select the open road that is beside yr flat? Now you got MSCP - sheltered from the elements and bird shit- for you also dont want to use, and crowd up the service road. What abt those who cant afford cars? Think the bus stops are any nearer? 5-8 mins only what. Walk slowly lah.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why the country is in such a pathetic state. Sinkiees who cannot think and react properly! :mad:

5-8 mins walk will kill you? Can afford to drive but complain about the parking?

When you choose to drive, be prepared to accept all the inconveniences that comes with it. :eek:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a 5 to 8 mins walk and you say is far, you deserved to be summoned. they should double it .

i agree 5-8min walk is not far but u try to carry those barang barang in hand and some x bringing your young child along in the middle of the night.The hassle of walking back to my block and it does not have any linkway shelter if it rain so u can imagine the inconvience caused, pls be reminder that we pay for the season parking and we do not want to park illegal if we had a choice. Try t0 put yourself in my shoe .i did not choose to buy for the mcp season parking as it was too far away but was forced to buy . :mad:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were given chance to select the MSCP for yr address. So why you dont select the open road that is beside yr flat? Now you got MSCP - sheltered from the elements and bird shit- for you also dont want to use, and crowd up the service road. What abt those who cant afford cars? Think the bus stops are any nearer? 5-8 mins only what. Walk slowly lah.

no we were not given a choice to choose whether we can select the mscp or the open car park just below my block but was forced to buy.5-8min is not really far but when u got to take those barang barang and some x bringing my young child along it can be quite a hassle .:mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
no we were not given a choice to choose whether we can select the mscp or the open car park just below my block but was forced to buy.5-8min is not really far but when u got to take those barang barang and some x bringing my young child along it can be quite a hassle .:mad:

try to upgrade to pte property..

or try to downgrade to ride bicycle..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try t0 put yourself in my shoe .i did not choose to buy for the mcp season parking as it was too far away but was forced to buy . :mad:

Can't do that as I no longer drive. I now support Spores world class public transport. :smile:

Have to put up with the squeze but no more ERP, COE, parking problems,...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can also send the barang barang and your kids home first and later park at the carpark later. At the end of the day, if you can afford to pay the fine than I think you may opt to park at the service road.

dude2008

I totally agree with you and u should take action and complain and not like those lackey dog who only know how to lick the smelling ass of the garment.In fact,they are the one who make the country in such a pathetic state. Even a dogs will bark at the owner when they been mistreat.
Anyway so sad that the so called HOD of the branch HDB reacted in such a manner.He trying to challenge or Scare u with the judge.hahaha, he must be an idiot OR A LUA KO KO liow who been serving the grament for too long till his brain doesn't work well.:biggrin:. The Sp who work for the Hdb got no system one la just like them, when they not happy they issue you summon but if they are happy they will pang chan you so i can understand why you are confused and frustrated whether season parking holder are allow to park at the service line if there's really no choice.Do you think the town council really bother if the mscp they build is to your convenience??they only think of how to increase the price so that they will have more $$$ to invest mah,and when they lugi they will declare to the public but when there's profit i don't hear from them le.We driver pay whatever taxes and charges that was impose by our dear garment but in the end we have to bear with all the rubbish excuses they give us. Tell me , for so many year do u still see jam at the CTE?? IMPOSE whatever ERP they want but condition still doesn't change and the reason is the road diverted that they build is not feasible at all even with those gantry.Pls la, they have to work out a better plan and we people are not so stupid at all to bear with those rubbish excuses .:mad:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the fucking excuses !!

If you have barang-barfuck, kids, and all, can't you drive your car to your block below, unload the stuff, let your kids, wife or wives alight first, and drive to the MSCP to park your car ?

After that, take a slow walk back to your block to pick up your barang-barfuck, kids, wife or wives and etc....

As for my place here, the parking lots are limited, yet, a lot of fuckers who are not residents park their vehicle till way past midnight. I appealed a few times for parking on the double yellow lines, and they waived all the summons. It makes me sick to keep appealing.

What did I do? I create an opportunity to fuck these HDB town council motherfuckers !! So far, they have yet to get fucked by me !!! How ?? Just opposite my block, there is a huge car park but no car !! Why ?? It is just across the road, dark, and inconvenient so all those drivers choose to park at parking spaces near my block. However, my season parking ticket does not include that car park opposite my block. So, I park there almost every night and at a brighter spot so that those PREMAS OR CISCO bastards could book me easily. But, they never bite !! If I were summon, I can assure you that I will storm into the Town council office and fuck those motherfuckers upside DOWN !!

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you and u should take action and complain and not like those lackey dog who only know how to lick the smelling ass of the garment.In fact,they are the one who make the country in such a pathetic state. Even a dogs will bark at the owner when they been mistreat.
Anyway so sad that the so called HOD of the branch HDB reacted in such a manner.He trying to challenge or Scare u with the judge.hahaha, he must be an idiot OR A LUA KO KO liow who been serving the grament for too long till his brain doesn't work well.:biggrin:. The Sp who work for the Hdb got no system one la just like them, when they not happy they issue you summon but if they are happy they will pang chan you so i can understand why you are confused and frustrated whether season parking holder are allow to park at the service line if there's really no choice.Do you think the town council really bother if the mscp they build is to your convenience??they only think of how to increase the price so that they will have more $$$ to invest mah,and when they lugi they will declare to the public but when there's profit i don't hear from them le.We driver pay whatever taxes and charges that was impose by our dear garment but in the end we have to bear with all the rubbish excuses they give us. Tell me , for so many year do u still see jam at the CTE?? IMPOSE whatever ERP they want but condition still doesn't change and the reason is the road diverted that they build is not feasible at all even with those gantry.Pls la, they have to work out a better plan and we people are not so stupid at all to bear with those rubbish excuses .:mad:

Thanks bro for your understanding. You are right to say that those idiot only know how to lick their master's balls even dogs will bark back when they are been mistreat. These idiot are like eunuch only know how to echo their master descision.We pay to HDB monthly for the season parking and is not for nothing, when we have a problem , they should help us to solve and not just sit back to collect money.

For the traffic jam i also agree that the road divertion is not properly constructed . For e.g drving from CTE exit to PIE, will have jam becoz PIE vehicles are travelling at fast speed hence slow down the vehicles from CTE to exit.Another example is from CTE exit to Braddell, there's a cross junction at the exit therefore the changing of the traffic light timing will cause the vehicles from CTE to slow and jam up. I think the garment should wake up and do something about it instead of building up more gantry and throw the problems back to us to source for alternative route.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally feel that they take the law in their own hands,when they are happy they let you waive if they are not happy they just tells you parking at the service road is illegal regardless whether you are a season tickets holder or not and whatever the reason you might have.The 'best' part is the HOD of the carpark section tells me if i think i have a ground than tell it to the judge.:mad:

the HDB parking system in sgp needs reviewing.

how could they issue more seasons parking than available lots?

or how could anyone without correct seasons parking parked in the lots designated for seasons holders living in that block?

for me i have no problems, i have my own designated lot, nobody else should park. if they do, i'll just leave a note, they'll be gone tomorrow. meanwhile i can park by the street.

where you lived, is where you should park. if your carpark is 1 km away, there's a problem with your HDB flat design..

Last edited:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
the parking system in sgp needs reviewing.

how could they issue more seasons parking than available lots?

or how could anyone without correct seasons parking parked in the lots designated for seasons holders?

for me i have no problems, i have my own designated lot, nobody else should park.

where you lived, where you should park.

bro u trying to how lian say u stay landed rite?:smile:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why the country is in such a pathetic state. Sinkiees who cannot think and react properly! :mad:

5-8 mins walk will kill you? Can afford to drive but complain about the parking?

When you choose to drive, be prepared to accept all the inconveniences that comes with it. :eek:

Singapore is in such pathetic state because of the vampirism of bastard LKY and his PAP cockroachs and stinking dogs that bark to LKY beat .

So he can suck and bled 400-500++ billions into his Temasick and GIC and his own personal coffers.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have moved into my estate, Jurong, abt 10yrs ago.We(myself and the residents) only need to pay $50 for open space parking lots. After a few yrs they 'force' us to buy tickets for both open and MSCP and we have no choice but to pay for it at higher price.
Initially t was ok coz not many vehicles at this area yet.At yrs goes by the vehicles increase in Singapore,of coz also my area.Parking lots are really not enough and alot of the residents and myself sometime have no choice but to park at the service road in this carpark,as from my block to the MSCP is abt 5-8mins walk,its consider quite far and tiring especially in the middle of the night from an outing(sometime with shopping bags and child in arm).
Occasionally the SP(service provider for hdb)will come and issue summon to us.When we go to their office and appeal,saying that there is no lots when we come home late ,they accepted the explaination and waive the summon .
.:mad:

You are bloody lazy to walk home for 5 mins from your MSCP.
You deserve to be screwed with parking summon.:biggrin::biggrin:

It is just 5 mins away, cant you just walk and burn some of your fats???:confused:

Simple situation like this also need opinion:rolleyes::rolleyes: