• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hdb bto and new condo now got to wait longer to complete

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad. I want to see how the new Normanton Park will be like. I have fond memories of the old Normanton Park: playing tennis, swimming, chilling by the poolside, eating at the cafeteria/kopitiam next to the pool. There was also a rear gate which led to Kent Ridge Park.

st_20170720_tfnormanton20a_3284738_0.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad. I want to see how the new Normanton Park will be like. I have fond memories of the old Normanton Park: playing tennis, swimming, chilling by the poolside, eating at the cafeteria/kopitiam next to the pool. There was also a rear gate which led to Kent Ridge Park.

st_20170720_tfnormanton20a_3284738_0.jpg
did some tiong developer bought it?
the new condo sure have lots of defects
haaaa