• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HD Video: Kopitiam Seng Kang Square business worse than half-dead

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Kopitiam a franchise? If so, that's why it can open next to each other. Anyway, they deserve to lose money by trying monopolising the area.

i live nearby.

it was suppose to be a wet market but the area for wet market was so much smaller than the food stalls. tatz d case, might as well open as food court.
den funny ting kopitiam open another kopitiam outlet beside each other seems strange to me. it dun make sense.

den food not nice, expensive, duplication of stalls, hot environment dun tink
can attract the residents to dine in.

worst now, the food stalls has taken over by cheenas cooking the food.
dey cooking our sg food?

such conditions surely fail to attract residents and yet the rental freaking high????

FAILED.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High rental, very expensive food at Kopitiam hawkers are charging, I patronise once, that's it. I will never go there anymore!

So u see ppl like visit once and told myself never to visit this damn place again....sure close shop one!!!

I notice that the quality of food at Kopitiams is at best so so but people eat there because there's not much competition. I simply choose to avoid these food courts & malls.

I've choosen to eat more healthy home cook food & avoid the crowds in the malls :smile:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
friend just opened roadside zi char restaurant, monthly rental $4500, changed hands about 5-6 times over last 2 years, need daily takings of $3xx to break even, most of profit margin comes from canned drinks and more ex items ($10 per unit kind), hope they will last.

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Kopitiam half dead at City Square Mall Ferrer Park MRT recorded during YOG. PAP govt's 15% Economic Growth crap.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Ip0upnAnb4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Ip0upnAnb4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to inform the world of false claim of good economy especially those foreigners who came with wrong ideas and expectation, either for jobs or investment. The truth must be exposed. The lies of PAP govt need to be shattered.:p

The reality is people are suffering here, citizens and PRs and FTs. With citizens suffering the most.

PAP must be made to fail and perish ASAP. Their crap lies must be exposed to prevent them from depending on lies to sustain. Cut short the cycle time of the change.

Can PAP dogs be recycled? We find out later OK?
:biggrin:

what does an empty kopitiam foodcourt got to do with PAP?
maybe the food there sucks or most of the residents go away due to long weekend.

where i live, novena square kopitiam always empty but nearby whampoa hawker always cannot find parking spot or empty table. 1 tiny plate of rojak minimum is $3 but u need to wait at least 30minutes because of the queue.

at balestier, the bakkutteh shop and 2 chicken rice shops, the queues overflow out onto the main road. price also more ex than kopitiam prices. go there an see whether economy bad or not.

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does an empty kopitiam foodcourt got to do with PAP?
maybe the food there sucks or most of the residents go away due to long weekend.

where i live, novena square kopitiam always empty but nearby whampoa hawker always cannot find parking spot or empty table. 1 tiny plate of rojak minimum is $3 but u need to wait at least 30minutes because of the queue.

at balestier, the bakkutteh shop and 2 chicken rice shops, the queues overflow out onto the main road. price also more ex than kopitiam prices. go there an see whether economy bad or not.

As we can obviously observe foreigners including PRC & Malaysians & Thais and Vietnamese are here to rent stalls and become FT Hawkers. They came here with false expectations upon PAP's falsehood and propaganda of e.g. 15% economic growth. They came and replaced our good food stalls and local hawkers, especially the elder hawkers who sold us the best and cheapest local food in SG.

The PAP falsehood have to be exposed on the internet and youtube.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to inform the world of false claim of good economy especially those foreigners who came with wrong ideas and expectation, either for jobs or investment. The truth must be exposed. The lies of PAP govt need to be shattered.:p

The reality is people are suffering here, citizens and PRs and FTs. With citizens suffering the most.

PAP must be made to fail and perish ASAP. Their crap lies must be exposed to prevent them from depending on lies to sustain. Cut short the cycle time of the change.

Can PAP dogs be recycled? We find out later OK?
:biggrin:

forget it. No matter how pap fucks up it's always good the economy is always good. Ppl have selective memory.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uploaded and processing, estimate 15 mins.

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4BfHBW7RRs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u4BfHBW7RRs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Give that place another 4 to 5 months it will be completely closed down.:(