• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haze Is Back?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
5.08 pm as I am typing this and it is quite dark now. The air is still and hazy. Looks like Indonesia is not happy and burning their lands to get even.:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5.08 pm as I am typing this and it is quite dark now. The air is still and hazy. Looks like Indonesia is not happy and burning their lands to get even.:eek:

No need to burn... it hadn't rained for a long time, the grass is turning yellow and dying. Spontaneous combustion.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to burn... it hadn't rained for a long time, the grass is turning yellow and dying. Spontaneous combustion.

Checking NEA website the PSI range they said is very good. Meanwhile my nostrils are saying otherwise, getting all clogged up. They are doctoring the PSI range to make it look good, despite the obvious signs.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checking NEA website the PSI range they said is very good. Meanwhile my nostrils is saying otherwise, getting all clogged up. They are doctoring the PSI range to make it look good, despite the obvious signs.

haze will be bad in June, Jul, aug

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm almost prepared for it. Just need to pick a few more air purifiers. Sill have a few N95 masks on standby