• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker centres are asking workers to go on no-pay leave!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1623758741942.png

Vid at https://tinyurI.com/f6hbuets (scroll down to view)

jw5

Loyal
U wait long long la.

When oil prices went down, did u see a corresponding decrease in your electric bill?

When they impose return your trays to save on cleaners wages, did u notice cheaper food prices in hawkers?

When they impose return your trays, I noticed that there were more available tables and appreciated the consideration of my fellow diners. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U wait long long la.

When oil prices went down, did u see a corresponding decrease in your electric bill?

When they impose return your trays to save on cleaners wages, did u notice cheaper food prices in hawkers?
Oil prices came down, gomen imposed taxes on oil products went up. To prevent deflation.clever economist we have working for PAP.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
May I ask if the Wuhan Virus situation in Singapore is improving at this point in time as in so far? Are people's livelihood getting better? Are the number of new daily Wuhaned getting lesser (discounting those in workers' quarters)?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask if the Wuhan Virus situation in Singapore is improving at this point in time as in so far? Are people's livelihood getting better? Are the number of new daily Wuhaned getting lesser (discounting those in workers' quarters)?
Now can u see why Loooong worry about handing over? Be fore 4G SG is property boom and boomz today SG is covid kaboom and kaboomz. How to hand over you tell me? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
Now can u see why Loooong worry about handing over? Be fore 4G SG is property boom and boomz today SG is covid kaboom and kaboomz. How to hand over you tell me? :confused:

Just hand over to your useless son. Problem solved. :wink: