• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haven’t I been saying ccb Malaysians are lawless and unreasonable?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one believed me then but now proven beyond doubt. Back then ccb sinkie traitor dogs said I must have done something wrong to them for them to be bad to me. When the truth is I did nothing at all except being their unfortunate neighbour or colleague. Now ccb sinkies that didn’t believe me and opened their ccb mouth then can go kiss mudland assholes to get them to leave Spore water. LOL

CA19DF22-6AE1-439B-A2C6-D2D3B1D9EBBA.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one believed me then but now proven beyond doubt. Back then ccb sinkie traitor dogs said I must have done something wrong to them for them to be bad to me. When the truth is I did nothing at all except being their unfortunate neighbour or colleague. Now ccb sinkies that didn’t believe me and opened their ccb mouth then can go kiss mudland assholes to get them to leave Spore water. LOL

View attachment 49968
Now minister chan said ccb Malaysians are lawless and unreasonable. I am in the league of chan chun sing and take note is I said it first and not I copy him!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days we're seeing more and more "same league as" from HELL... :roflmao:
todate we oredi have neighbour... slut.. customer.... finance mgr
. all are from HELL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days we're seeing more and more "same league as" from HELL... :roflmao:
todate we oredi have neighbour... slut.. customer.... finance mgr
. all are from HELL
Same league as slut is only you ccb Malaysian son of slut calling me a virgin as a slut. Ccb Malaysians are all barbarians from hell from citizen to govt. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now minister chan said ccb Malaysians are lawless and unreasonable. I am in the league of chan chun sing and take note is I said it first and not I copy him!
Ccb Malaysians can twist and twist will never change the fact they are barbarians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran. Lawless and unreasonable barbarians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same league as slut is only you ccb Malaysian son of slut calling me a virgin as a slut. Ccb Malaysians are all barbarians from hell from citizen to govt. Pui!
Lawless and unreasonable barbarians repeating ccb lies of me to win. Just look at that ccb accountant Wong Hwee Ling thread that ccb Malaysian dogs @musashi @sweetiepie etc repeating ccb lies of me being in the same league as her when I have already proven there is no similarity at all and in fact she is in the same ccb league as themselves and kt latha with ccb mouth. Proof of how shameless ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawless and unreasonable barbarians repeating ccb lies of me to win. Just look at that ccb accountant Wong Hwee Ling thread that ccb Malaysian dogs @musashi @sweetiepie etc repeating ccb lies of me being in the same league as her when I have already proven there is no similarity at all and in fact she is in the same ccb league as themselves and kt latha with ccb mouth. Proof of how shameless ccb Malaysians are.
Btw I don’t even bother to read that thread anymore since I made the declaration of I already caught @musashi telling ccb lies and unable to answer my questions on similarity as NO similarity and said bye bye to that thread.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I don’t even bother to read that thread anymore since I made the declaration of I already caught .....
dun big cannon talk lah !!!.. i bet you're following the madam wong thread closely... reading every post..after post.... at the same time, pulling your hair... screaming.... swearing at @musashi.... you only got no guts to post there... that all... lau kow had read you like a book ..:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun big cannon talk lah !!!.. i bet you're following the madam wong thread closely... reading every post..after post.... at the same time, pulling your hair... screaming.... swearing at @musashi.... you only got no guts to post there... that all... lau kow had read you like a book ..:geek:
Don’t think too highly of yourselves ok ccb mudland gangsters. @Leongsam can do a system check and prove that I didn’t even click on that thread. There is no need to. I have proven @musashi ccb lies of me being similar when he dare not answer my questions proving no similarity and I already said that he and you etc ccb gangsters continue to open ccb mouth repeating ccb lies and so it’s pointless for me to keep replying to same ccb lies. And I declared bye bye to that thread.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t think too highly of yourselves ok ccb mudland gangsters. @Leongsam can do a system check and prove that I didn’t even click on that thread. There is no need to. I have proven @musashi ccb lies of me being similar when he dare not answer my questions proving no similarity and I already said that he and you etc ccb gangsters continue to open ccb mouth repeating ccb lies and so it’s pointless for me to keep replying to same ccb lies. And I declared bye bye to that thread.
Oh ya @Leongsam you would be happy to know when you do this system check that I bother to click on your threads like those accident threads. Not like that @musashi ccb league member shamelessly keep repeating ccb lies of me and upping his ccb accountant Wong thread and I didn’t bother to click at all after I said bye bye to that thread!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lao cb @ginfreely wants to say
我想偷偷对你说我爱你 KNN and wish to get a
希望你能对我说你爱我 KNN
Again your ccb mouth open only all ccb lies. Obviously all I am doing is my words can withstand scrutiny by court by system check by medical check by whatever. Not like your evil ccb lies with zero credibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the boss has placed oredi YOU on his "ignore list" BIG CANNON.... :roflmao:
That’s not an issue at all as according to your fellow m&d dog @glockman that placed me on ignore list, he received my @ to him and so @Leongsam also can receive. Aka I can still serve him notice and my words are not big cannon but can withstand his system test not like yours with only hot air accusations and hot air denials that cannot withstand scrutiny.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s not an issue at all as according to your fellow m&d dog @glockman that placed me on ignore list, he received my @ to him and so @Leongsam also can receive. Aka I can still serve him notice and my words are not big cannon but can withstand his system test not like yours with only hot air accusations and hot air denials that cannot withstand scrutiny.
Oh ya @Leongsam another thread that I just said bye bye to is that women swearing thread started by @AhMeng m&d dogs pretending to be sinkies. My words can withstand system check scrutiny by @Leongsam!