• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Have You Seen Lawyer Jeffrey Ong Su Aun? Ran Road With $33M! His Law Firm JLC Advisors Screwed Big Time!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am referring to his whole life career as a lawyer, he probably can amass riches and status in the society. what is the use of running away with 33 mil, and being hunted down like a dog. he is a lawyer and should be smarter than many, don't tell me that he never thought of all the consequences. the more i think his big mistake is probably due to woman or gambling.
Many countries will accept domebody with S$33 mil no questions ask. South america, central america and china where jho low could be living his lavish life. Living in a hotel suite.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
being hunted down like a dog is no joke man! give him two weeks and he will surrender cos' sinkie are not that tough pple.

....Rasif with 11 millions already been out there for many years...now 33 millions he can be a Magician....Surrender!!!..i think ...you are thinking too much and emotional.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should open a money changer's shop and safe keeping/vault in Bangkok for visiting Singapore crooks.Sure got a lot of business.