• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have you got your safra's ang pows yet?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m so so surprised. some of my friends didn't receive it while some got $100, some $80 while some goondu pals got only $40 for not unchecking the "join safra as member for $40". if u forget to uncheck that little fine line, u bet your arse that $40 shall be zapped from the total amount.

how many haven't got theirs yet? KEE CHIU!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: how do you spend your safra's ang pows ?

well, i treated my li'l brother leetahsar to a sumptous buffet at a posh 5stars hotel :smile: the bill after deducting the value of the safra vouchers ended up less than $20. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want the big $80 or $100 vouchers... must wait long long... they said that due to overwhelming responses, all will receive their vouchers latest by end of April.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
want the big $80 or $100 vouchers... must wait long long... they said that due to overwhelming responses, all will receive their vouchers latest by end of April.

not really leh. got mine. used it for an expensive meal with my li;l brother leetahsar at a price that made me giggled :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, those in police during ns also included.

there is only one little thing that i dun understand. how cum some got $100, some got $80?

so how much did u get yours?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike most Sinkies, I'm not that gian png.

SAFRA, take that ang pow and shove it up yours. :oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very inefficient safra!

applied for the safra angpows. was wondering why some of my pals didn't get it until now someone forward me this:

21 Mar 2013

Dear NSman

Thank you for registering online for your NS45 SAFRA Benefits.

We are in the midst of processing your benefits but due to overwhelming responses, we need a longer processing time.

Your vouchers and/or SAFRA membership card (where applicable) will be sent to you by April 2013.

We seek your kind understanding and patience as we strive to expedite the process.

Should you require further assistance, please contact us at 1800 377 5773 anytime between 9am to 9pm.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Yap Mong Nah (Ms)
Director (Membership Services)
SAFRA
www.safra.sg
www.facebook.com/SAFRAsg

very damn jialat!! safra, how to go fight war or the terrorists with such slow tortoise rate??

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: very inefficient safra!

Receive $100 vouchers today, surprise that there are so many participating outlets.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: very inefficient safra!

The rot starts at the top. LHL who didn't anticipate the strain on infrastructure when importing 2.3 million foreigners, SAFRA didn't think that kiasi and kiasu sinkees will apply for the pseudo free money.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i m so so surprised. some of my friends didn't receive it while some got $100, some $80 while some goondu pals got only $40 for not unchecking the "join safra as member for $40". if u forget to uncheck that little fine line, u bet your arse that $40 shall be zapped from the total amount.

how many haven't got theirs yet? KEE CHIU!!

I thought you join PASSiON for $70 p.a., they give you the $80...heh heh, how come cheat people again, give $40, take back $40??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't want it, didn't apply for it.

You see, there are some people in this world who just are not hard up for petty gains.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
April 01, 2013

Dear Comrades, saudara, saudara, we are pleased to inform you that you are entitle to a $1,000 cash, kindly send us your full name, Bank name, Bank Branch, & Account number. A fee of $23,000 is required to process that $1,000 cash & you will be automatically entered in our SUFRA Million dollar annual draw conducted on 31 Feb 2014. But you will be entered for our daily draws of 1 Upple Mini, 32MB WiFi. Kindly email us your acoount now & give us proof of your deposit to our account stated below:

FM Benthedic Go
Director
SUFRA Welcoming Cummitte

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the $80 voucher to have a target gal now :smile: It just happened while I was exchanging my voucher for CapitaMall voucher from the reception, we started to hit off from there, she was so impressed that I have served the nations, and how NS has made me from Ah boy to man, blah blah. I treated her for a makan session with the voucher. Suddenly I feel so proud to have served the nations.kekeke

Last edited: