• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you been self absorbed the whole life? You ought to be ashamed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B35E9C26-2154-48E2-AE9B-44E58AF788F0.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm one of those "self absorbed" individuals who does not give a shit about anyone else.

However far from being ashamed of myself I'm actually perfectly happy the way I am.

Why bother should I bother about the plight of others when chances are they don't care two hoots about me either.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm one of those "self absorbed" individuals who does not give a shit about anyone else.

However far from being ashamed of myself I'm actually perfectly happy the way I am.

Why bother should I bother about the plight of others when chances are they don't care two hoots about me either.
Actually you are right. I am the reverse of her, from way back since university time I was giving back to society only to realize in recent years that the society doesn’t give a damn about me. Now I am self absorbed. I am not ashamed too as I have given enough.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am quite different from you both. I am still very caring about the people and animals around me. I donate my money, volunteer in old folks home and animal shelters. Despite the resources i have to sacrifice, I am happy. I don't expect anything in return, I just want to return the blessings and fortune I have been lucky to have.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite different from you both. I am still very caring about the people and animals around me. I donate my money, volunteer in old folks home and animal shelters. Despite the resources i have to sacrifice, I am happy. I don't expect anything in return, I just want to return the blessings and fortune I have been lucky to have.
You are an absolute fake charitable soul that insult people poor to win.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you are right. I am the reverse of her, from way back since university time I was giving back to society only to realize in recent years that the society doesn’t give a damn about me. Now I am self absorbed. I am not ashamed too as I have given enough.
KNN you ought to be ashamed your tampon cannot self absorb due to cb hole too big anyhow drip KNN

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being self-absorbed is not an issue! Taking charge of your own life and be responsible for your own life choices is a virtue. Being selfish is not okay. If we can help those less fortunate, it's a blessing and a merit point in the making!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being self-absorbed is not an issue! Taking charge of your own life and be responsible for your own life choices is a virtue. Being selfish is not okay. If we can help those less fortunate, it's a blessing and a merit point in the making!
Being self absorbed means being selfish with only time for yourself and your family in your life. No one else unless they are friends that can help you in one way or the other.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The self absorbed one talking about absorption, you are more power than the best suction sanitary napkin.

I already said I am self absorbed NOW. But I am definitely new to self absorbed life compared to ccb Malaysian Chinese thieves slanderers and harassers like you that are and will be self absorbed for WHOLE life with zero shame zero compassion zero self awareness.