• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have U ever cheated your spouse/bf/gf?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a recent study revealed about only 40% of sinkie respondents had ever cheated on their spouse/gf/bf. It is among the lowest among Asean countries. Maybe sinkies prefer to keep their pte lives private. perhaps, the question exclude going to GL? Does going to GL amounts to 'cheating'???:eek:

Can't be consider as cheat, when you are just dating each others right.

But if you are married, you have to ask yourself is it a 2 way street.

Have all the fun while you single and don't get lock down too young you need to sow your wild oat.:biggrin::biggrin::

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't be consider as cheat, when you are just dating each others right.

But if you are married, you have to ask yourself is it a 2 way street.

Have all the fun while you single and don't get lock down too young you need to sow your wild oat.:biggrin::biggrin::

then what is consider cheat?:confused:

'sow your wild oat'???? :confused:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then what is consider cheat?:confused:

'sow your wild oat'???? :confused:

You tell me what is cheat, when the girl is not married to you or either engage to you.

Does that make her your sole property or you hers?.

Does that mean i date different girls during the week on different days mean i am cheating on every single one's of them?

Sow wild oats, :confused::confused::confused: meh

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sow+wild+oats

sow your wild oats
if a young man sows his wild oats, he has a period of his life when he does a lot of exciting things and has a lot of sexual relationships. He'd spent his twenties sowing his wild oats but felt that it was time to settle down.
See also: oat, sow, wild

Like that i also :confused::confused::eek:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell me what is cheat, when the girl is not married to you or either engage to you.

Does that make her your sole property or you hers?.

Does that mean i date different girls during the week on different days mean i am cheating on every single one's of them?

Sow wild oats, :confused::confused::confused: meh

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/sow+wild+oats

sow your wild oats
if a young man sows his wild oats, he has a period of his life when he does a lot of exciting things and has a lot of sexual relationships. He'd spent his twenties sowing his wild oats but felt that it was time to settle down.
See also: oat, sow, wild

Like that i also :confused::confused::eek:

it depend on how u see it. as long as both is not married and are happy with each other companionship (no hanky panky stuff and restrict each others life), i dun see it as cheating. :smile:

then chucky hv been spreading his love when he is still a young chap? :biggrin::biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depend on how u see it. as long as both is not married and are happy with each other companionship (no hanky panky stuff and restrict each others life), i dun see it as cheating. :smile:

then chucky hv been spreading his love when he is still a young chap? :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes i did spread my love all over the world when i was young and single:p:p:p

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waht is cheating.i'm not married and i can go where i wan to. this is cheating? mental rape and sex is cheating your gf too? do girls have fantasies too - to be raped by idols and guys they worship?

i think cheating is very common.most of my friends who are married with children cheat quite often whenever they're overseas and sometimes when they're at home.but they swear they play safe. this is pretty common.but to get hitched to a mistress or keeping another woman just for your sole pleasure when you're married is really unacceptable lah.you can cheat, fuck and forget. but if you keep another woman and at the same time stay married, i think no good lah. what say you all?

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheating:

Whoever, by deceiving any person, .... which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat".

the legal definition of "cheating" in the context of human relationships may not be applicable. as long as the other party has no knowledge of any infidelity and so does not suffer any "harm to that person in body, mind, reputation", then such act cannot be regarded as 'cheating' (or betrayal?). However, if it is implied that in a legal relationship as in marriage that there is some form of 'ownership' of the other party, then perhaps the definition may be applicable as one party suffers 'harm... in body, mind, reputation .. ':eek:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I touch my heart with my right hand and say... No.. I did not.....

..... with finger crossed on my left hand....

well,... who believe what i said... ??? :biggrin:

as long as they did not find out ... you are not officially cheating on them.... so cheating is not the word to use.... should use... "making" new friends.... :biggrin:

No need to touch your heart. One hand hold your cock while other hand touch your heart better.