• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have any oldies here heard about this?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any of you guys know about this? Certainly not me.

Now moi remember...moi old neighbor once did mention "Got 1 world never build"...back then too young n not exactly interested in such "world" so din ask any further...let see...tat conversation took place sometime during 1976-1978...:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok la...like that i think the guy looks to be correct. At first i thought he was either pulling our legs or that he drank too much liao.

Now moi remember...moi old neighbor once did mention "Got 1 world never build"...back then too young n not exactly interested in such "world" so din ask any further...let see...tat conversation took place sometime during 1976-1978...:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
The 2 bros who upz me on this thread.....i cant figure out who you are...paiseh paiseh. I didnt pay BosSam the 19.95 leh so cant see.

Can you PM me so i can return the compliments?

Thanks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok la...like that i think the guy looks to be correct. At first i thought he was either pulling our legs or that he drank too much liao.

Yalor...maybe back then there was really a plan to build another "world"...but moi guess...it was already a time of decline for such entertainment spot so end up de plan neber materialize...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if aunties were to claim "not that old lah", i will run. :biggrin:

They will tell...' I swee, buay lau leh!"..with their dyed pink hair, short skirts & stockings, their dentures that can move up & down in their mouth...never mind the wrinkles in time.." a girl hot like me"..ha ha ha you better run for the hill..don't believe me, seeing is believing. Not forgetting the "lau hero"..with the permed hair, tight white pants, body hugging translucent shirt & white alligator shoes...with their real or not " lolex" watch..you got a match!!

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes i believe you are right.....i think i remember Gay world started to decline in the early 70s....thyen some TKD guys used to go there for their

activities. Not long after that the family sold off and i heard they went on to invest in cinemas.....Goh family is it?

Yalor...maybe back then there was really a plan to build another "world"...but moi guess...it was already a time of decline for such entertainment spot so end up de plan neber materialize...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
doing ok bro....its better to let go than to actively pursue that auntie. She sure to act up every now and then when her piles act up.

hi there

1. erect, thank you.
2. if it is "roasted goose" is even betterer hoh.
3. :biggrin:
4. how are you doing after the "rain" thing?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i believe you are right.....i think i remember Gay world started to decline in the early 70s....thyen some TKD guys used to go there for their

activities. Not long after that the family sold off and i heard they went on to invest in cinemas.....Goh family is it?

U toking bout Goh Eng Wah? Tat fella started cinema in the "world" think way back to 40's or 50's...not sure whether he had a leg in the "world" business itself onot...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes bro...referring to GEW . One of his sons was quite a fierce poker player i heard.

U toking bout Goh Eng Wah? Tat fella started cinema in the "world" think way back to 40's or 50's...not sure whether he had a leg in the "world" business itself onot...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes bro...referring to GEW . One of his sons was quite a fierce poker player i heard.

Not sure bout de son but...1 old man moi spoken to...dun really like him...say his cinema broadcast pro Japanese propaganda film back during WWII days...perhaps he doesn't hab any choice back then?...