• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Uncle Yap retired from politics?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
He used to post lots of interesting things about the regime but has been quiet for a long time, only occasional video.

Has the ISD muffled Uncle Yap? Or has Uncle Yap surrendered to the old man?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, ok, Uncle Yap hasn't surrendered yet.. :biggrin: I'll be surprised if he didn't say anything about the air quality..

jw5

Loyal
Oh, ok, Uncle Yap hasn't surrendered yet.. :biggrin: I'll be surprised if he didn't say anything about the air quality..

He has some damn strange ideas and behaviour but I still can't believe that there are those gongkias who think there is little difference between him and you.
Ok, maybe not you, but the other fellow with the similar sounding nickname.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has some damn strange ideas and behaviour but I still can't believe that there are those gongkias who think there is little difference between him and you.
Ok, maybe not you, but the other fellow with the similar sounding nickname.

Yes, I agree he has strange ideas and behavior, eg. wearing that 'wong fei hong' attire. Yeah, the other fellow with similar sounding name has some weird posts as well :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, I agree he has strange ideas and behavior, eg. wearing that 'wong fei hong' attire. Yeah, the other fellow with similar sounding name has some weird posts as well :eek:

In summary, I much prefer Uncle.