• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has East Ledang Hollowed Out - How many are still Staying there and Commuting ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many are still living the Dream in Johor ?

Leisure Farm, any Owners reading this ?

LF, Pinggiran Bayou - have they fixed the termites at the Windows,.. painted the exterior (or still undecided whether Pinggiran Bayu is a Condo or a Landed House ?)

Is it true that some units in Teega has been rented out to Day-Rated Foreign Workers ?

Are there still the "Champion" Air BnB operators there ?

Who are the New immigrants into this area now ?

How does the Future look to You, for this area ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove past east ledang st the round about to eco Botanic. East ledang from the exterior looks very run down. Then I drove deeper intending to go into Sunway (NSK). The unit is as empty.

If you ask me to buy over, no one will buy. The development is completely empty. Grasses are very tall and no one is there to Upkeep the property.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a slow revival with the reopening but the overwhelming numbers of empty units is putting a huge strain on the upkeep of the place..