• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this free points giveaway is getting quite ludicrous.

first, i ve to thank those who reciprocate by giving me points back which they do not have to do that. they should save it for some deserving forummers who share their insightful points. (so far , it's getting quite rare and uncommon, hence my freebie giveaways).

what amuse me most is that some of them who requested for points and who i ve missed their queue actually infracted me. my goodness! such an obsession to points which are rather useless.

i m sorry if i ve missed ur Q cos it's quite tedious to roll back and check. it would be better if i ve missed ur Q, just post it to remind.

by the way, those who have got my power points, i m sorry again i can't up u a 2nd round. dun ask why. i really dunno too. it's this redudant system here in this forum which should have done away with infractions and points. it stymie FREE SPEECHES and only the deluded powderful mafia gang members now control that free speeches.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LTB

Is there a reason why you decide to do charity with your points?
Just curious...

this forum is getting from bo liao to bo liaoer.

i thought my powerpts giveaway may just someone's day especially those who are obsessed with it.

u may be surprised to know that even by giving away freebies some nolife and lowlife here cannot tolerate it and infract me. however, there are many who return the points which i appreciate but hopefully they should award it to more deserving posters.

points here have no meaning to me but their valued and insightful opinions are. sadly, there isn't many.

this forum has deteriorated into a petty resentment. some clowns can get upset over the slightest insignificant matters which explains also the meaning of nolife and lowlife :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what i meant:

08-11-2012 01:41 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
useless thread
08-11-2012 01:38 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
zap for favoritism
07-11-2012 10:12 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
jump queue again

all the above were INFRACTIONS from nameless clowns.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what i meant:

08-11-2012 01:41 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
useless thread
08-11-2012 01:38 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
zap for favoritism
07-11-2012 10:12 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
jump queue again

all the above were INFRACTIONS from nameless clowns.

yep its sad....fully agree with you...
was even more surprised to see old birds here fighting....amazing

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

pls do not be too obsessed by the points. it means nothing. what mean mos is the quality of your postings and sharing them here. we are here to share opinions and that's all about it.

and yes, learn to live with the lowlife, the nolife and the unique cowards aplenty here. peace be with u :biggrin:

Hi sir, can you up me please? I need some protection against the forum twit

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls do not be too obsessed by the points. it means nothing. what mean mos is the quality of your postings and sharing them here. we are here to share opinions and that's all about it.

and yes, learn to live with the lowlife, the nolife and the unique cowards aplenty here. peace be with u :biggrin:

Hi, can I have some points from you? Thanks

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, can I have some points from you? Thanks

here's your pts.

why some loser would infract me and say "feeding the troll?" ain't he also a lame nolife troll??

there are actually some lowlife and nolife cowards here who just can't tolerate me giving free points. can anyone tell why are they born like that?