• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Hi mr lee i would like to get some points from u. thank u.

i feel sorry for you. couldn't give u the pts cos u are BANNED. dunno what's the reason and it's the usual lame practice the host allow this sickening behaviour to continue :( pls Q again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar,
i m new here,can give me some points

tried to give u the points but this is what i got:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RODYK again.

which means already given u points. can't give again.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for your kindness and generosity, i think u deserve my powerpts by skipping the Q.

up u too -LTB

Like the saying go..1 true friend (like u) is better than 100 fair weather friends.

Since i still got some spare, heres to u again, Sir LTB. :smile:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother LEE.I had just only join forum. Can i take q number for some points. Kam sia.

here's ur pt. #332 next n onwards unless u remind. sorry, v confusing. for the record, those who got points b4 fr me cannot get it again. not that i dun wanna give, it's the way this silly powerpoints distribution works.

hopefully, samleong shall void all these points, infractions and little silly reportings. if he stop forummers who repeat themselves in another clone(s), that would even be better. but i suppose of the pby doing that, half of the population of the forummers here would have been wiped out as more than half could be clones.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hiaz! the points are just an illusion. if u r feeling powderful becos of increased points, something obviously is already not right - u just mislead yourself only.

Coming to this forum, its juz my past time. I have many other things better to do. I would feel very powerful if i got lots of $$$ and in good health. Juz tat at time i m quite pissed of when kena zapped and left with uncalled remarks and with no nicks!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coming to this forum, its juz my past time. I have many other things better to do. I would feel very powerful if i got lots of $$$ and in good health. Juz tat at time i m quite pissed of when kena zapped and left with uncalled remarks and with no nicks!

LOL!

there are idiots as well as cowards as well as losers as well as nolife....and there are all these who are ignorant. just learn to live with them. hopefully, they would be enlightened one day :smile:

if u were to be pissed by them, that would be exactly what they set out to do in the first place : to piss u off!

so just laugh it off, live and let live.

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Mr Lee for your kind points. When I am able I will give some back to you. But many people read my nick and kick my ass like hell.

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you another kind Sir for another up of my points. I hope to know who you are so one day I can give you some small points too.