• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Has anyone dated AMDL in Singapore before?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone dated AMDL in Singapore before?

I got to know a white dark-haired Caucasian girl on the internet who has an athletic body but her tits are massive for her small frame.

Does anyone in here has experience dating Caucasians girls in Singapore before?

This athletic bodied massive breasted American girl would be my first white girlfriend cos all my former girlfriends are Asians.

I can’t turn myself away from her massive tits. OMFG!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go have a drink at s9me swash hotel pub like raffles and tgere could be one or two looking for d9meone to finance their holidays in asia. They could be from US, france, lithuania, poland...take your pick. Many are tanned blondes.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so exciting of white cunts. They are bad trees bear bad fruits...evil begets evil...

I got to know a white dark-haired Caucasian girl on the internet who has an athletic body but her tits are massive for her small frame.

This athletic bodied massive breasted American girl would be my first white girlfriend cos all my former girlfriends are Asians.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes i have
haaaa