• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harder Time for Divorced Men Ahead

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, so be it bro.
That should teach them not to be so arrogant when they were in their "prime".

They had a very bad teacher lah. :biggrin:

The old man has screwed up alot of lifes in Spore . When they are old maids some may even realise this & sure to have regrets :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like you are so happy children will not have their fathers with them....that's a social problem you guys will have to bear with them...

Who's happy about anything:confused:
The fact is that the PAP is responsible for many of the problems we are facing today. :(

All these years I've seen Spore change into something ugly. Even if the PAP looses the elections, alot of damage has already been done. Fortunately many of my friends & relatives have made new lifes for themselves elsewhere.

When its my turn to leave I won't be alone :smile:

:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already started. Two personal sgp female friends married chinaman who are not rich.

These ah tiong men are not stupid......... they know singkie bitches are rich and dun mind marrying them..... got free f*ck and money to spend...... once the goldmine has dried up they'll scoot back to PRC and abandon the singkie women :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
f_21henrythia.jpg

I need to call my brother Jack Neo to warn him before more women coming out to complain .