• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hardcore smoker possible to convert to a social smoker?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting down on cigges recently, sounds incredible but true. Cheebye my blood pressure shot up to near 160 on one night. Chua sai already, completely stop smoke for 2 weeks. Bp back to 120 range, backside itchy again, go start back one stick. Within days, back to half pack a day.

Haizzz....:frown:

Open new thread as not derail topic in other thread...

Paging for hardcore smokers, social smokers, ex smokers to lip lai discuss...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smokers are treated like pariahs in Sinkieland, unless your idea of socializing is chatting with other smokers at a cramped smoking corner outdoors.

Try cigars.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
high bp is likely due to alcohol
quit drinking first
Bro, i am social drinker nia. Occasional open a bottle or two a night nia. Now boh kaki liao, so drink at home nia.

I suspect is cigarettes causing high bp... Really chua sai. I am not trying to quit completely, not to just cut down to social smoker status. Which i believe is even more difficult than to quit conpletely, tio boh?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smokers are treated like pariahs in Sinkieland, unless your idea of socializing is chatting with other smokers at a cramped smoking corner outdoors.

Try cigars.
Bro, sometines that stick of cigges can break the ice among strangers, open up conversations and befriend strangers. Thats one reason i dont wanna quit completely

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, i am social drinker nia. Occasional open a bottle or two a night nia. Now boh kaki liao, so drink at home nia.

I suspect is cigarettes causing high bp... Really chua sai. I am not trying to quit completely, not to just cut down to social smoker status. Which i believe is even more difficult than to quit conpletely, tio boh?

Then u sleep more. Anyway 1-2 bottle a night is still a lot for high BP.
then BP is always higher when u are older.
Everything is against you now

So please start to take med from GP. High BP can whack your body functions as u are older.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u sleep more. Anyway 1-2 bottle a night is still a lot for high BP.
then BP is always higher when u are older.
Everything is against you now

So please start to take med from GP. High BP can whack your body functions as u are older.
Me is mid 40s, if can bring down back to 120 range, then probably no need medication liao.

Now 40s, age taking a toll on my body wor. Last time, drink & smoke no fuck care. Now really cannot liao

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me is mid 40s, if can bring down back to 120 range, then probably no need medication liao.

Now 40s, age taking a toll on my body wor. Last time, drink & smoke no fuck care. Now really cannot liao

If u refuse medications, then just sleep more and stop all drinking.
u try for a month.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u refuse medications, then just sleep more and stop all drinking.
u try for a month.

Thanks bro for ur helpful advice :thumbsup:

Tiagong high bp medications, once start jiak cannot stop one, is for life wor. I witnessed my bp went down from 160 to 115 to 120 range, fucking incredible. And this period i hardly drink at all, so i suspect is cigges causing all the high bp.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting down on cigges recently, sounds incredible but true. Cheebye my blood pressure shot up to near 160 on one night. Chua sai already, completely stop smoke for 2 weeks. Bp back to 120 range, backside itchy again, go start back one stick. Within days, back to half pack a day.

Jealous Chow Ang Moh BANKRUPTED BEGGARS CANNOT AFFORD their Own FOOD. RICH CHINESE BOUGHT OUT ALL THE STOCKS. Chow Ang Moh ARE TO STARVE AND DIE OF FAMINE. They can not save themselves

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
This part i agree but it's because u get older. Your kidney and heart less fit.
Hanor hanor, i seen friend who ended up kidney failure due to long term bp medication. Non smoker non drinker. Thats why i boh bian try to adjust my habits to avoid stuck to long term medication.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal

why don't you quit and save your money?
Cigarettes are so expensive in singapore and make you smelly too.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best stop smoking save money save health
why don't you quit and save your money?
Cigarettes are so expensive in singapore and make you smelly too.
Thanks bros. I am presently embarking on round 2 of trying not touching a cigge. Successfully so far for 48hrs and counting...

Imho, controlling to remain as a social smoker is far more difficult than to quit completely..