• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Hard Questions" for MM Lee?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your six grandsons are trapped in a cave, you can only save one and who will you save? lee yi peng, li hongyi, li shengwu, Li Haoyi, Li Huanwu and Li Shaowu

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you ever been to the old folks home to show your gratitudes for what they have contributed to the Country ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did you need to hide in Cameroon highland immediately after the japanese surrender? My grandpa, who lives at amoy street never hides throughout the war and bought a car immediately after the japanese surrender

Are you sure? many hid in the bridge near Craig Rd, when the Japanese bombed Chinatown, maybe you do not know about that. You granpa is a lucky man...:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MM Lee, how are you able to screw sinkie daily and yet they beg for more screwing. This can be a world record that can never be beaten.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you ever been to the old folks home to show your gratitudes for what they have contributed to the Country ?

Many do not know if this is 1911 or 2011, how? some still think that Sun Yat Sen is still collecting funds for a free China!:biggrin:

Been to one, there was this old lady bedridden & her only amusement is to spit upwards lying down....how do we thank her for her contributions?

Have th MIW's or the PAP ever thank her citizens for their contribution to the country & their existence?, Dr.M had in one of his National Speeches to Malaysia...

:p

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
"MM Lee, I'm a great admirer of yours. Care to meet me at the cul-de-sac?"

"How many sons do you have besides Wei Ling?"

"Would you like to say a few words to your fans in Japan?"

"I'm impressed, Mr Lee. Where did you learn Japanese from?"

Cul-de-sac? You better have a bigger gun than mine....

My mistress is in Taiwan, with my other kids.

Japan fans? Ailigato go zaimas

Learn Japanese? During the period of 1942 to 1945.