• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy SAF Day!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng greets all NSF n NSmen: Happy SAF Day! :biggrin: not forgetting those regulars n retired service personnel lah!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when we have to go to war to defend our country one day. all NSF n NS men must remember: 我生国亡 我死国生.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
when we have to go to war to defend our country one day. all NSF n NS men must remember: 我生国亡 我死国生.

Some NS Men must be thinking, why must I defend all these foreigners ah? KNN, He steal my job already, now i still must protect him.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy birthday ... to you ...

470537.jpg

lianbeng greets all NSF n NSmen: Happy SAF Day! :biggrin: not forgetting those regulars n retired service personnel lah!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
they probably are just mumbling

No seriously, their mouths are closed, how the hell do they mumble? U try mumble the Singapore pledge with you mouth closed and see whether it works out? It's pretty evident they are in the midst of reciting the pledge, judging that most of them seem to be saying something.

mumbling.jpg