• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Pig Year!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be sensitive to our fellow Muslim members here, not too much please.

OK last pic
20190205_162000.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wish lauginbye a very fuckup knnbccb new year, hor gao gan, hor ter pu, hor bayi loot, lau sai kui kor, buey huat, no luck, no prosperity, no happiness, just lots of bad luck and misery the whole year and the same shit again next year and forever :FU::poop::frown::speechless:
Personally I don’t wish people bad unless they did bad things to me first. But of course not everyone is as kind as me. I wish you 18 generation family women get gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why do chinese worship pig and roast pig at the same time and same occasion KNN
Pig is certainly better than snakes like you. Positive personality with positive contribution to others. Not like you evil snakes with evil personality and negative contribution to others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pig is certainly better than snakes like you. Positive personality with positive contribution to others. Not like you evil snakes with evil personality and negative contribution to others.
That reminds me I was told KT latha is born in the year of the snake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KT latha says you are a piece of slut.
Shame shame shame Kt latha and you are both snakes calling a virgin slut based on hot air. Btw she is a slut and you are son of slut. People calling others sluts unprovoked deserved to be called sluts and sons of sluts themselves. Right kt latha and LJ Mccully?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame Kt latha and you are both snakes calling a virgin slut based on hot air. Btw she is a slut and you are son of slut. People calling others sluts unprovoked deserved to be called sluts and sons of sluts themselves. Right kt latha and LJ Mccully?
Come sue me kt latha I can’t wait to tell that to the judge!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I don’t wish people bad unless they did bad things to me first. But of course not everyone is as kind as me. I wish you 18 generation family women get gangraped.
I wish kt latha and LJ Mccully and your 18 generation descendants get gangraped. You deserved it for causing me international sexual harassment even when I am in Singapore.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe @laksaboy is calling you, @ginfreely, a "Cina Babi"? :unsure: :tongue:
I don’t think so. His second post is clearly indicative of otherwise
Couple of points:

1. In @laksaboy's second post, was he talking to you or about you when he said that he "might have seen the OP" (i.e. Original Poster)? :wink:
And may I ask, what does your so-called "otherwise" in @laksaboy's second post "clearly" indicate? :o-o:
Are you trying to imply that he truly likes you, so that you can boast that you have the true moral support of a famous senior sammyboy.com member? :eek: :rolleyes:

2. If @laksaboy was truly sincere in wishing "Happy Chinese New Year of the Pig" to you, a middle-aged Hokkien Chinese Sinkie woman, why did he wish you in Malay? :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple of points:

1. In @laksaboy's second post, was he talking to you or about you when he said that he "might have seen the OP" (i.e. Original Poster)? :wink:
And may I ask, what does your so-called "otherwise" in @laksaboy's second post "clearly" indicate? :o-o:
Are you trying to imply that he truly likes you, so that you can boast that you have the true moral support of a famous senior sammyboy.com member? :eek::rolleyes:

2. If @laksaboy was truly sincere in wishing "Happy Chinese New Year of the Pig" to you, a middle-aged Hokkien Chinese Sinkie woman, why did he wish you in Malay?:wink:
Shit stirring .. lol :biggrin: