• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy PAP release report: Fewer citizenship and PR granted

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this is what most sgers asking for - Less foreigner & PRs?

But wait! Sgers also don't want to get married and have children.

Not enough local manpower replenishment, don't allow foreign workforce import, what to do? One solution, all those who are still alive now must work until they died, no more 55 or 65 or75 years old but until last breathe.

In fact, all this is just simple mathematics. The choice is up to you.

Dont be an idiot. With the PRs and foreginers, Sinkies are still going to work to their death. Without dignity to boot!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damage control has been in full swing for sometime! Sweeten the ground first before GE. Same old bag of tricks! Damn sian.:rolleyes:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be an idiot. With the PRs and foreginers, Sinkies are still going to work to their death. Without dignity to boot!

So what is your plan? Are you leaving or staying put here? Or do you have a solution to offer? Or just planning to topple the garment by complaining in the kopitiam for the whole day?:biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMEs all depend on FT

Marine, construction, cleaning, retail, F&B, domestic all require FT

If no FT the economy will collapse

There are many sensible people are also many xenophobic idiots

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can you contribute to help on this issue? Or you just enjoy sprinkle salt on open wound?

To start off, I am exposing the lies you traitors spread on the internet. And what I do or will do to help Singapore is none of your bootlicking ass business.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMEs all depend on FT

If we pay a fair wage, the dependency will decrease dramatically, instead of letting land owners, GLCs and big businesses reap everything.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMEs all depend on FT

Its a total big lie. The only truth is FTs are cheap. I went to Aussieland and I saw angmohs building houses, walking around with helmets and boots and hammer in their hands. Carrying steel and and glass sheets from one place to another. Angmoh auntie working in McDonalds. One leg kick somemore. Aircon servicing pays more than A$80per fan coil units as compared to S$25-S$30s here. Where got nobody to do a job if you pay them fairly? Rubbish! Absurd!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
rotkending.jpg

WhenFrodoMetSam.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP mouthpiece is just spreading falsehood. I still feel it in my bone that there are plenty of foreigners still lurking in Singapore.

There is no way to stop or slow it down .