• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Year 2016 Samsters

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
new-year-eve-in-singapore.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
out of more than 3 dozen work emails i received over the past holiday week, 90% were from nehs trying to prove to the world that they worked during the holidays and didn't have to take paid leave or burn their vacation hours. adding insult to injury, 69% of their emails were of an "urgent" basis and required immediate attention and replies. happy new year to all but not to ah nehs. they can take their so called "holiday work ethic" and shove it up their arse! :rolleyes:
:oIo:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Apologies for being late for the New Year Celebration.
Did I miss anything boys!
Btw, Happy New Year to the 30%, keep the spirit up.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every boys and girls, let's dance to a new year. wishing everyone huat huat all the way!!! cheers, have fun and stay safe.:wink: