• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Spring - Year of the Goat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bros......Today 4th Feb is Lichun which signifies the start of Spring. Technically, if you follow the solar calendar, its the New Year and it applies for the Year of the Goat. So Year of the Goat officially starts today.

Happy New Year all.....cheers

btw, you will see many sinkies queue at the banks to deposit money today.......silly buggers....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
year of the ram.

ram arse very indian (ravi) style.

image.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Bros......Today 4th Feb is Lichun which signifies the start of Spring. Technically, if you follow the solar calendar, its the New Year and it applies for the Year of the Goat. So Year of the Goat officially starts today.

btw, you will see many sinkies queue at the banks to deposit money today.......silly buggers....

For the Japanese, the Year of the Sheep/Goat had already begun on January 1, 2015. :rolleyes:

010-370x547.jpg

m_2014-10-30_1c5d5ba2a439134e4dbe7d36dcc8edc3.jpg

DSC02739.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Goat....not Sheep......the Sheep was cooked up by the marketing people for décor purposes as its is deemed "more sellable".....

Knn I just bought so many decos on sheep. WTF.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking atm network all ling queues...jeebuy....

i say behead the person who started this crap ISIS style.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please keep your fucking chink 3rd world culture to yourself.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please keep your fucking chink 3rd world culture to yourself.

I was born a chink and have been celebrating the CNY my whole life from when SG was a 3rd world........I guess habits are hard to break...

If you don't like it just go back to Mudland and wait for your Hari Rari....no body asked you to read this thread...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its ok la....for decorative purposes to bring out the CNY mood.....nevermind right or wrong...

absolutely agreed - these "buggers" won't know the difference as the pakis and shit-skins fuck goats whilst those in new zealand fuck sheep, and we all know who in this forum does that....well and regularly :p